JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

Well, we're down to 5 days left until the release. I don't think we're getting a preview until the day before

Agree but i still have my fingers crossed for the radio show x)

HOLY CRAP I FOUND THE SUPER SECRET HIDDEN PREVIEWS

http://www.neowing.co.jp/track_for_cdj.html?KEY=SRCL-8355

via the GazettE Fan's on faeshbook via CDJapan.

It looks like the GazettE haven't exactly gotten over their electric kick :/

But I'm actually really digging the previews. I might actually buy the CD.

Them saying that the album would betray our expectations, was just spot on... I really didn't think that they would go in this direction. To me, it sounds really different, apart from the first 2 songs, I really enjoyed the rest of the previews :)

I feel like they're trolling everyone w. putting out decent lengthed samples w. the worst bitrate possible

it sounds better than toxic/division on average, but at the same time, there's nothing memorable at least in the snippets - they all sound like a bunch of nil/stacked rubbish b-sides, thrown together.
I'm not fond of abundant female vocals either.

that being said, I'm digging to dazzling darkness quite a lot in comparison to what their recent 2 albums had. coda is beautiful too.

where exactly are they stealing from for track #3? it starts like a current lynch single, but they rip off something very late 90s-ish immediately after

regardless to the qualities of the sample ... which are almost irrelevant at this point...

altho i need to hear the whole thing but as for the samples,

i felt like this is a "division part ii" -

but i do hope to hear the whole song of the official preview that theyve released long ago 

ps : and ive noticed (unless there's like a twist afterall) every tracks except the first one ARE actually

song not se's. 13 songs are actually a good deal for the ones who bought the product

'Loss' sounds like Lotus, kind of sort of

Overall I'm somehow more impressed than I thought I would be

黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅

God Damn this song is going to bed good when they played live!!!

Absolutelly  Impressed with the Previews.!!

And Last Heaven Beutifull song and best ENGLISH I HEARD FROM RUKI!!

Inside Beast isn't appealing to me that much right now but I am definitely digging these previews. Kind of upset they didn't shed their electronic stuff but they're actually making it work here unlike in TOXIC. Liking how they have the ballads in the middle, it's kind of like a break before getting back into things. 

REDO and LAST HEAVEN are just liquid gold to my ears

Sounds like my premonitions of this album being better than division and toxic will actually bare fruit! This album might just have a bit of something for everyone - can't wait to hear it in full!

REDO sounds like as if they rehashed 'Sumire' , kinda okay I guess?

DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER sounds totally like new Korn - a la 2005 era (you cannot ignore that)

LAST HEAVEN is gonna rehash 'Untitled' in the way "DRIPPING INSANITY" did //skeptic speculation

MALFORMED BOX sounds very Broken Note-ish - not bad for an intro.

LOSS sounds like DEG's "Lotus" at parts, eeeeh...

黒く澄んだ空と残骸と片翅 's beginning sounds like they were taking notes off Girugamesh's 'Volcano' (the main riff, ugh)

TO DAZZLING DARKNESS is gonna be fine, digging those gloomy SR vibes

CODA is gonna be cool too, it's been awhile since they've done any "convincing" finales a la Chizuru or 'DIM SCENE'

Other than that, the rest is easily forgettable. I could only pinpoint like 4 previews I liked

OUT OF 14, ffs. It's gonna be better than DIVISION but totally not NIL/SR/DIM-tier, methinks.

The audio quality of these samples is absolutely horrendous so I can't make a full judgement yet. They really haven't lost their electro-kick, lol. On another note, the electronics sound a lot better incorporated than they were on TOXIC/DIVISION. Then again, I'm not going to say anything about it until I hear the full thing.

Has anyone noticed how good ruki's english pronunciation has gotten in "IN BLOSSOM" ? I can finally make out some parts of what he's saying xD

This put a smile on face so much! I'm really enjoying the samples! ...they should have kept Fadeless off the CD though... CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds noticeably better than their previous two albums, even though it shares a similar style in certain previews. To be honest I never had an issue with the style they were going for on TOXIC or DIVISION, I just never thought that they achieved it particularly well. DIVISION in particular just felt like a bunch of songs that were written in the space of 5 minutes with the occasional flash of quality scattered sporadically throughout (Kagefumi's solo, Kago no Sanagi's first verse, etc). These previews make BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY sound more consistent in terms of the quality, though there are one or two tracks that sound like they were quickly thrown together to pad the album out.

Looking forward to DEVOURING ONE ANOTHER, LOSS, 鴉, TO DAZZLING DARKNESS & CODA.

Eh, I recall nekkichi saying that UNTIL IT BURNS OUT reminded them of a recent lynch. track but couldn't recall which one. I think the song you've got in mind is ASHES from the EXODUS EP. At least, the preview made me think of ASHES.

Those previews sound awesome imo! :) Especially LAST HEAVEN, LOSS and TO DAZZLING DARKNES... I'm really pumped up for the album now! I can't wait to hear the full songs *__*