JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

Sounds good, but this is their first song where the female vocal is actually irritate me a bit. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it seems a little pointless (especially in the chorus, which sounds awesome otherwise).

Sounds good, but this is their first song where the female vocal is actually irritate me a bit. Maybe I'll get used to it, but it seems a little pointless (especially in the chorus, which sounds awesome otherwise).

Agreed. Female vocals don't really go well with certain parts unlike in those in "Stacked Rubbish" or say, "DIM"

also, still going with my previous comment - this really sounds like Luna Sea's "Sweetest Coma Again" :(

Seconding Rez on "Sweetest Coma Again". Then again, I'm glad to see they're still drawing influences from LUNA SEA instead of the whole electro western hard-rock thing they had going on in TOXIC and DIVISION. I mean, I guess they were still there even back then, but less apparent.

From the awful quality sample I can say that this is better than any of the singles for TOXIC or the last two albums in general, but the chorus isn't quite grabbing me yet. I have to hear the full thing to make a good judgement though.

Hmm, I like It but I have to agree with everyone else in saying that the female vocals throw me off a bit. Not really sure I'm liking them that much but I can't wait to hear the full song!

^ I concur it's lame as hell. Could they at least play it faster, make the guitar sound rougher or do something... anything that would make it sound more hard hitting and less lame. The riff is about as exciting as drinking water. 

The riff is about as exciting as drinking water. 

hehe dont under estimate how wondrous and inspirational drinking water could be 

but ive got to say i sprayed my water on my laptop when i burst in to laughs when i saw this hehe

nah but i do agree to all above comments - the intro riff doesnt even sound like a studio record (but then again it should be really different when heard with mp3) and the female vocal sampling is distracting the rest of the song . imo.

I see no one shared the audio rip from Beat Shuffle. It's not the full song, 1:32.

Here

I reupped it since they asked for the link not to be c/p but credits go to Ruby from here.

Personally, I think the female vocals should have paused at 0:24 and just let Ruki do his thing. They take away from the song for me. Either way, I like the song but it's on the level of just good and nothing spectacular. I'd have to hear the full song to decide properly of course.

The guitar instrumentation could not get any more typical. It's so bad...

At least they're now at that point where Ruki no longer feels the need to growl over every chugging riff.

This to the max. This band is just so bland and boring anymore I can't tell the difference between them and ScReW. 

The difference between Gazette and Screw....Ruki actually has range to his voice....Byou always sounds stopped up and only can go so far...

This to the max. This band is just so bland and boring anymore I can't tell the difference between them and ScReW.

I can help you out, read this indespensable hint and/or write it down for the future reference.

the difference between two bands is based on correlation between actual releases and oricon top 10 appearances. gazette are still the relevant unit out of two.

on a side note, does any1 else see subtle similarities between ruki and sherry vine based on this spot?

Sherry%20doing%20kiki.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_

mqdefault.jpg

my beautiful stylish rukichi bb

I have to second what all the replies to your post say. The GazettE and Screw are definitely not the same. Ruki definitely overpowers Byou anytime of the day both in the studio and at lives

Can anyone say "Quiet" and "Forbidden Beaver" previews???

fadeless previews

I see Quiet having amazing potential just as long as it's not another "Voiceless Fear" with an amazing intro and mediocre everything else.

Forbidden Beaver sounds like it could be an exciting song, but from what I hear in the preview, sounds just typically GazettE.

I'm most excited to see the PV for this release. :DDDDDDDDD

Glad it will be available digitally in the US. International digital distribution is always good. ;)

Previews are all excellent, getting me SO FUCKING EXCITED for this release. The preview for "QUIET" sounds like "籠の蛹," but a million times better!

Hahaha of course "FORBIDDEN BEAVER" will be a sexual engrish song.

The preview for "QUIET" sounds like "籠の蛹," but better!

Seconding, and one more thing tho:

I felt like I was listening to a new VAMPS song first  when I listened to the preview of "FORBIDDEN BEAVER" (no shit, a sex song, hmm). 

Seconding, and one more thing tho:

I felt like I was listening to a new VAMPS song first  when I listened to the preview of "FORBIDDEN BEAVER" (no shit, a sex song, hmm). 

exactly the same here . 

even the voice sounded like hyde -

Like the preview for Quiet the most. This single has some potential, but I'm not 100% thrilled about it yet. Reserving all final judgments for when it is actually released.

I definitely prefer Fadeless and Quiet over Forbidden Beaver with Quiet being the one I'm looking forward to the most. Nevertheless, I'm excited to hear the full stuff.

And lol at Forbidden Beaver lyrics "she has a sex addiction" xDD

It's basically just another My Devil On The Bed.

Ok I'm excited for that single, been a while since Gazette has kept my attention on something, and lol that's true, Fadeless sounds sooo much like Hyde is singing xD but you still recognize Ruki's voice

Actually it feels like a nice throw back single to their older work. I'm down for it. Even "Beaver" grew on me...maybe it's that repetitive sex line. Does remind me of a Vamp song from their like first album...like Love Addict or Kick STart My Heart.

I really like the previews! And "QUIET" sounds like it's gonna be an amazing ballad even if the sound is the same as most of their recent ballads (Kago no sanagi, VOICELESS FEAR...) and FORBIDDEN BEAVER...I don't particularly like it, but I think it can be a really fun song to hear at their lives.

Anyway I can't wait to hear all 3 full songs and the PV for FADELESS!!

Oh...I don't think they've made a single as great as this since PLEDGE. Really hope we get the full PV soon, even though SONY will probably keep it hidden until the day before the release. Forbidden Beaver is another sex song, but I already like the feeling of the song than I did when I heard the previews for MY DEVIL ON THE BED. Only thing that made me love MyDOTB was the intro bass line, I just hope the chorus for Forbidden Beaver isn't as cheesy as MyDOTB was.