JMusicMaxcaz

the GazettE New Single, New DVD & New Album

I think regardless if you like or hate it, you can't deny you're not curious and you will probably check out the releases. Gazette have this tendency to have samples that make you go "hmmm...maybe this won't be so bad". Sometimes its bad. Sometimes its good. Somtimes it amazing, but personally, I will follow Gazette to the grave so I'm super stoke for this!

I think regardless if you like or hate it, you can't deny you're not curious and you will probably check out the releases. Gazette have this tendency to have samples that make you go "hmmm...maybe this won't be so bad". Sometimes its bad. Sometimes its good. Somtimes it amazing, but personally, I will follow Gazette to the grave so I'm super stoke for this!

^ Everything you said is just yes. Everyone will go ahead and make sarcastic comments and say oh GazettE is just a waste of time and all they do is regurgitate stuff now, but you ALL know you're going to check it out and most of you will end up liking (most of/some of) what's on it. I hear a lot of stuff about how DIVISION and TOXIC were bad but they gave us some masterpieces on them so dont be so dramatic people!

I hate that they tell us so long before though and get us all anxious. But at least I know way beforehand so I can save my money. :D

DIVISION was...okay. I agree that their releases have been kind of lacking since STACKED RUBBISH. I did like DIM quite a bit, admittedly.

They should stop being in such a rush. No wonder their current material has been "meh" to me.

The only recent release I've really liked was their DECADE live DVD, which showed that they are still a great live act. But other than that, not very excited here.

i haven't been liking thier releases after Stacked rubbish all that much,but every release i still check out and i do have a few fave's on the more recent stuff so i will be sure to check these out to once they come out

Yeah, most people bash on the band and it's new release but everyone still bothers to listen to it and most "waste" their time writing a review on the very thing they would call a "waste" on this forum

Yeah, most people bash on the band and it's new release but everyone still bothers to listen to it and most "waste" their time writing a review on the very thing they would call a "waste" on this forum

That doesn't have any sense.

There's something called criticism, people do reviews about something they might like or not. There's a lot of people out there that gets paid for doing this kind of thing. It's nothing out of this world, I don't really care about the GazettE anymore since the TOXIC release but I'd listen to their new album just to see if I'll love it or hate it. It'll be a waste of time maybe but it's the time I'll use to realize an opinion about anything. You just have to deal with it.

p. much nobody is bashing this band, it's their recent music that doesn't deliver for 2 albums in row.

third time's the charm ☆

That doesn't have any sense.

There's something called criticism, people do reviews about something they might like or not. There's a lot of people out there that gets paid for doing this kind of thing. It's nothing out of this world, I don't really care about the GazettE anymore since the TOXIC release but I'd listen to their new album just to see if I'll love it or hate it. It'll be a waste of time maybe but it's the time I'll use to realize an opinion about anything. You just have to deal with it.

Actually, it does make sense, you just didn't understand me. What I was saying is that all the negativity on here, as mentioned above in comments prior to mine, is to be expected. What I find interesting is that most say they've lost interest, but we all know that they are going to still listen to it and this is proven with TOXIC and DIVISION. When those came out, countless people would say the usual "generic" terms for the release and how they won't even be bothered to try it, yet you can probably expect 3/4 people that say that to write a review for it in the "Review Section." So those comments are a bit unwarranted and are as generic as what most consider The GazettE to be now. Basically, I was simply iterating what GazeRockSnob was saying but clearly the word "waste" offended you or something. 

p. much nobody is bashing this band, it's their recent music that doesn't deliver for 2 albums in row.

third time's the charm ☆

Of course, I didn't mean they were bashing the band itself. When I used the term band, I was being a bit too general. Naturally, I meant their releases. Honestly, right now for me the albums in terms of preference go TOXIC>DIVISION. Hopefully, it'll turn out to be TOXIC>DIVISION>>>>BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY

When those came out, countless people would say the usual "generic" terms for the release and how they won't even be bothered to try it, yet you can probably expect 3/4 people that say that to write a review for it in the "Review Section."

3t6xzh_zps910d6169.jpg

said every GazettE thread ever. I've never truly grasped the concept of the word. I used it quite a bit back in the day when I still felt relatively retarded on a musical scale, but what exactly is this "generic"-GazettE thing? I mean I didn't like their last two albums either, but what do you mean if you say it's generic (this is not directed at Augie1995, obviously)? And about the reviews, I guess it's inevitable. People will probably check those things out in the end out of curiosity (to which they have the full right to, even if they stated earlier they won't), and I guess with a band like the GazettE this discussion is inevitable.

I advise everyone to keep on topic please.

Please only discuss the upcoming album, DVD and singles than

talking about dissatisfaction of another people's opinion.

As far as opinion goes, it is fair for every member to express themselves in mature way.

And if there is anything insulting or trolling please click the report button and we will take care of the rest.

Thank you.

Actually, it does make sense, you just didn't understand me. What I was saying is that all the negativity on here, as mentioned above in comments prior to mine, is to be expected. What I find interesting is that most say they've lost interest, but we all know that they are going to still listen to it and this is proven with TOXIC and DIVISION. When those came out, countless people would say the usual "generic" terms for the release and how they won't even be bothered to try it, yet you can probably expect 3/4 people that say that to write a review for it in the "Review Section." So those comments are a bit unwarranted and are as generic as what most consider The GazettE to be now. Basically, I was simply iterating what GazeRockSnob was saying but clearly the word "waste" offended you or something.

No, it didn't offended me, now I realize that I didn't understand your post.

now back on topic, don't worry kir <3

DIVISION was a good album but because TOXIC was released a year earlier it didn't really feel that new to me at that point. Imo they should've only released DIVISON. TOXIC was a bit unnecessary if you ask me. And it kind of took away the element of surprise from DIVISION because they are quite similar sounding. I'm not saying that i didn't like these albums at all, I'm just saying that maybe they should've waited that extra year and not release TOXIC at all. If they had done that, DIVISION would've shined a lot more. I could've easily waited that one year and let them just release DIVISION. That would've been perfect imo. 

Yes, they are selling a lot better now that they're with Sony (and PSC) but selling a lot of albums has also a lot to do with good marketing, which Sony provides to them.

BUT if they only release stuff from now on just to sell many albums, they will risk becoming generic and boring eventually. They should just wait another year before a new album and just release a single or two while changing their sound up a bit. Because GazettE's amazingly diverse sound is what got me hooked on them in the first place. 

I still LOVE gazette tho, and they're still one of my favorite bands of all time.

As for the name 'FADELESS', well that sounds very cheesy for a band like them. I'm a bit hesitant about all this atm but it all might change as soon as we get a little preview of the single! 

>Yes, they are selling a lot better

except they don't, no matter how hard sony's been pushing them (never 4get shiver animoo crossover)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/313108/ranking/cd_album/

their king records albums sold consistently better & dim quality reflects its sales too.

wubs failed to sell them twice in a row.

now with this clearly uninspired beautiful fug marketing concept, their music better be good

That setlist is quite bother some...FITB is an encore song and 13stairs and Ganges are gone? WTF...never mind. I'll still check it out because despite my negativity towards their last 2 albums, there are some bangers that Id love 2 see live.

As for the Single, I expect nothing new. Just a typical nowadays GazettE-single-ish song. B-sides will probably be the key factor on this release. Album? Really not expecting much anyways. There's only so much you can do within a year. But again, they probably will surprise us all with some good songs as always. I'm done getting hyped up for nothing over upcoming GazettE releases, they're just not worth it anymore.

>Yes, they are selling a lot better

except they don't, no matter how hard sony's been pushing them (never 4get shiver animoo crossover)

http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/artist/313108/ranking/cd_album/

their king records albums sold consistently better & dim quality reflects its sales too.

wubs failed to sell them twice in a row.

now with this clearly uninspired beautiful fug marketing concept, their music better be good

Oh didn't even see that one. Well their King Records releases ARE better, so not that surprising. 

"Song selection of the Single and Album is finally finished. Is a completely different work however passes through DIVISION and TOXIC. Such as a projection of ourselves now"

Ruki via twitter (2 days ago)

I take it as it's going to be a new sound, or maybe an old sound but it will still incorporate the electronic sounds from both albums

"Song selection of the Single and Album is finally finished. Is a completely different work however passes through DIVISION and TOXIC. Such as a projection of ourselves now"

Ruki via twitter (2 days ago)

I hope this is a good sign...

limited edition (9,765yen) of their LIVE DVD "the GazettE LIVE TOUR 12-13 [DIVISION] FINAL MELT AT 03.10 SAITAMA SUPER ARENA" will include 2DVDs, and regular edition (6,090yen) will include 2DVDs

[DISC 1 track list]
01.[Diplosomia]~[XI]
02.DERANGEMENT
03.GABRIEL ON THE GALLOWS
04.VENOMOUS SPIDER'S WEB
05.VORTEX
06.CLEVER MONKEY
07.THE SUICIDE CIRCUS
08.DRIPPING INSANITY
09.余韻
10.影踏み
11.籠の蛹
12.[Depth]
13.歪
14.ヘドロ
15.VERMIN
16.SLUDGY CULT
17.HEADACHE MAN
18.ATTITUDE
19.REQUIRED MALFUNCTION
20.[Melt]

[DISC 2 track list]
01.Ride with the ROCKERS
02.赤いワンピース
03.Psychedelic Heroine
04.Filth in the beauty
05.COCKROACH
06.LINDA~candydive pinky heaven~
07.関東土下座組合
08.☆BEST FRIENDS☆
09.DOCUMENTARY (included in limited edition)