zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

It's fucking cold and it's mid October!! it's supposed to be mid spring here!!

qurl i feel you except that it still feels like summer here (when it's supposed to be fall)...the fuck

Edited by midi:nette

anigif_enhanced-1905-1440989914-4.gif

raw

This guy at work got the job without a interview, more or less based on the words from the boss' kid's. The kids probably liked him, which I ccan understand as he isn't able to say no or tell the kids what to do/not to do. He's simply not capable of saying no, and if he sees something needs work or someone needs help, he just walks past it/turns his back to it. DOesn't give a fuck. Does absolutely nothing during his 3,5 hour work day. I do more from 2-3pm on monday than he does the entire month, and I am not joking.

But not only does he not do anything, he doesn't give a fuck/doesn't know about hygiene, so he usually smells quite awful. He always smells of old sweat like he hasn't showered for 2-3 days, while he should've showered once a day, got awful breath and his teeth looks like they've been dipped in hot shit right before he came, and his hair is greasy as fuck. Got half-long hair, quite nice hair actually, but it's so greasy. It's so greasy he doesn't need to use hair spray/hair products so make it stand. No joke.

And about his teeth, I think I've seen him with white/brushed teeth and decent breath once during his 4 month with us.

And while this slob and total fucking loser gets a job, nice, hard-working persons who knows their job and does it well, are well-liked by both kids, parents and co-workers are forced to get themself a new job because they can't get anything steady at this school. This is so wrong. Ugh, it's so annoying.

are you working in an entirely all male environment, or what?

teaming up with a fellow m'lady who will be blunt enough to tell that person to stop ignoring showering could help.

or maybe consider approaching this as guys do, and drench yourself in axe bodyspray until your eyes start tearing before your get out to work.

this will ~inspire~ the other side to take a trip to the pharmacy and oh look at all those wonders! the soaps, the sponges, the loofas, the showering gels, the scrubs and sweat ointments, all right there, in the coveted axe isle

and a shampoo two steps away

rapper-foxy-brown-who-has-a-net-worth-of huba huba, Yuuki's mother!

8 hours ago, nekkichi said:

are you working in an entirely all male environment, or what?

teaming up with a fellow m'lady who will be blunt enough to tell that person to stop ignoring showering could help.

No, I am not. Quite the opposite actually. On first grade where I work we've got one male teacher and myself during school, and for after-school activity we've got me and another one, the one I talked about. So during school there's five female teachers and and one man, and three female assistents and one male during school, and for after-school activity we've got six females and two male ones. This is for the first graders.

I belive we've got something like 25 males our of 110 employees, and 4-5 of these are not working directly with the kids or the rest of us such as headmaster, similar roles and a janitor. So we're not too many men, but it could've been much worse.

And I think some of the girls have tried to give him some hints about his appearance and odour, but the hints seems to have flown way above his head.

Edited by Bear

On 19/10/2016 at 5:28 AM, Komorebi said:

It's fucking cold and it's mid October!! it's supposed to be mid spring here!!

They say Sybir is gonna become the new tropics next year.

Edited by PsychoΔelica

3 hours ago, midi:nette said:

I got two pms this morning urging me to capitalize the letter V in Clearveil by some guy named.......Ebmort.

Hmm...

Don't worry, I'm sure Suez is on the case.

THE 2EYB6ARD 6F 0Y 3A*T6* 5S F4C2ED 4*

5 WANT T6 2533 0YSE3F

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

6 hours ago, midi:nette said:

I got two pms this morning urging me to capitalize the letter V in Clearveil by some guy named.......Ebmort.

Hmm...

please capitalize the letter V in ClearVeil's name in this post....

Love.......Ebmort.

Edited by seurong

I'm going to shoot my brain out if I have to hear another argument about the presidential debates.

Can't we just talk about the fucking baseball game?

32 minutes ago, seurong said:

please capitalize the letter V in ClearVeil's name in this post....

Love.......Ebmort.

WE ARE mol-74, thank you.

Embort, seriously..? At this point it's like a bunch of children stacked on each other's shoulders in a trenchcoat trying to sneak into an adult movie or smth