zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

4 hours ago, vanivani said:

To try and sell my visual kei CDs is the question...

and which CDs to sell as well..

the ones you can live without, and rarez you can charge a lot for if u need money

Edited by blackdoll

^

illegal & forbidden sin content, can mods please step in & censor this sin talk, otherwise i'll have to have my priest curse me into going through puberty again

3 hours ago, Tokage said:

^

illegal & forbidden sin content, can mods please step in & censor this sin talk, otherwise i'll have to have my priest curse me into going through puberty again

reported and ignored for kinkshaming #triggered

when people say "it's good to see you" i feel nothing.

why did i waste 30 minutes of my life making this,

posting lyrics is -technically- illegal, isn't it? i always thought that most bands dont really curr as much about lyrics as they do about actually yknow, like, posting uploads of their music online... but i guess you got some outliers here and there who apparently think that if the lyrics are online nobody will want lyric booklets anymore or something

On October 25, 2016 at 0:34 AM, Tokage said:

posting lyrics is -technically- illegal, isn't it? i always thought that most bands dont really curr as much about lyrics as they do about actually yknow, like, posting uploads of their music online... but i guess you got some outliers here and there who apparently think that if the lyrics are online nobody will want lyric booklets anymore or something

。。。

Edited by vanivani

There is probably nothing I hate as much as those annoying security checks for every time I don't log in from the "usual location", and then get locked out of my accounts for a fucking week because "incorrect number. 1 try left". Are you trying to cure me from my social network addiction? Well amen to that.

Edited by PsychoΔelica

10 minutes ago, PsychoΔelica said:

There is probably nothing I hate as much as those annoying security checks for every time I don't log in from the "usual location", and then get locked out of my accounts for a fucking week because "incorrect number. 1 try left". Are you trying to cure me from my social network addiction? Well amen to that.

Ikr? I especially hate it when I'm in the middle of retweeting, & Twitter suddenly decides to lock me out of my account for "suspicious activity", ie, no reason whatsoever, and the only way to get back in is to change my password. This has happened quite frequently, and it's fucking annoying as shit.

2 minutes ago, Tokage said:

are yall sure yall asses arent being hacked lol

yes i'm sure lol, haven't seen anything suspicious on my account

plus I'm on it like, all the time

3 minutes ago, Tokage said:

are yall sure yall asses arent being hacked lol

Yes, unless I did it myself. lmao

11 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

Ikr? I especially hate it when I'm in the middle of retweeting, & Twitter suddenly decides to lock me out of my account for "suspicious activity", ie, no reason whatsoever, and the only way to get back in is to change my password. This has happened quite frequently, and it's fucking annoying as shit.

What's more, it is asking me to provide a number I don't use for verification (keeps asking me for the one I changed, stupid app).