zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

6 hours ago, Tokage said:

Embort, seriously..? At this point it's like a bunch of children stacked on each other's shoulders in a trenchcoat trying to sneak into an adult movie or smth

As an entity made up of several children stacked on each other's shoulders, I take offence from this statement.

45 minutes ago, vanivani said:

slept for like 10 hours... but it was worth it lol

12 is where it's out.

2 hours ago, vanivani said:

slept for like 10 hours... but it was worth it lol

For someone like me that's absolute madness. If I have a good week I manage to sleep about 20-23 hours during the entire week, but during those 20-23 hours I probably wake up 46-60 times, which means I don't sleep a single hour without waking up a couple of times. But that's life I guess.

On October 21, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Bear said:

For someone like me that's absolute madness. If I have a good week I manage to sleep about 20-23 hours during the entire week, but during those 20-23 hours I probably wake up 46-60 times, which means I don't sleep a single hour without waking up a couple of times. But that's life I guess.

:)

Edited by vanivani

I'm tired all day and then as soon as I have a chance to go to sleep I'm wide awake ahahaha thanks body~

14 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

@nekkichiI got chu fam

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ndlk7bFszT1r1a7vxo1_500.jpg

yasss mama I bet u looking smokin' hot in this WERRRRRK.

11 hours ago, Bear said:

have u tried melatonin

i's otc in any pharmacy in the vitamins/supplements corner & 3 mg taken before sleep should kick you out for next 6 hours at very least

guess what day it is y'all

Spoiler

omg im crying, love sucks, and i love 2 people right know. no drugs though, just vid games and internet

A real sham that they did not cover Visual kei as a separate, uprising J-fashion branch but you will be surprised about that amount of artists from different genre.

Oh, and also the main reason why I enjoy Tokyo culture in general...

^ fuck vk? isnt that how it is?

38 minutes ago, blackdoll said:

^ fuck vk? isnt that how it is?

VK just happens to be stigmatized in the world of 2010s Japan.

No can do.

i will donate my organs to get a deviloof live DVD (or any live video at all tbh)

Edited by itsukoii