zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

50 minutes ago, doombox said:

How bored is this guy to troll through twitter comments of himself and then try to indirectly clap back. LOL What a douche.

he did this for a solid amount of time too. look at some of the other responses: 

Edited by itsukoii

10 minutes ago, Tokage said:

lmao holy shit he sounds like such a spoiled cunt, what a joke

he IS a spoiled cunt

I mean have you seen how much his papi is truly pampering him though?

Yohio, you are not doing any better for "Pappa betalar"-stereotypes of Swedish kidz tbqh.

15 hours ago, Komorebi said:

I feel you so badly right now.

Well turned out like always that's he seem not to want contact anymore.
Yay.
Like yeah why not.
He was one of the very few guys I like and who accepted me for who I am.

Well fuck it. 

49 minutes ago, AliceParanoid said:

Well turned out like always that's he seem not to want contact anymore.
Yay.
Like yeah why not.
He was one of the very few guys I like and who accepted me for who I am.

Well fuck it. 

Okay. 
My emotional shit made me worried too much again.
He just wrote me. 
I'm so happy now lmao. 

Still feels weird to feel like this lol.

Before my eyes, I recruited the best drums, base and guitar.

That is 『Initial'L』!!!

It's dumb but, A person who thought we would be more well known if we changed the members is even dumber

-Yuuki, October 10th, 2016. Always keep that in mind when someone accuses the Initial'D of Music of falling from grace or needing a hoe.

Edited by blackdoll

Hey hey hey HEYYYY👋👋👋 Put cha lighter’s up🔦🔦🔦! Ganja’s in the house 🏠 owwwwww😷! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-ass🐴! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this💁! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes👵 or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies 🐱🐥🐵🐼 I was guh guh guh GAY👬👭! OKKKK😃! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles ☀️🌴 that I discovered 🚬Marijuana🍀, I mean I like to smoke💨💨💨, y’all I am just flying✈️ as high👆 as your receding hairline👴! OK! 🚬 Marijuana🍀 really does help me calm down😴, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show 🌱Weeds🌱! Now, y’all, it’s very dry🔥☀️, it’s almost kinda like your vagina✌️👌! Can I get an amen🙌🙏?!? Now y’all, I am a treehugger🌳🌲 because if it ain’t green♻️, HUH😫 I’m not interested🙅! OKCURRRRRRRR💅💃!

i used to rep PS2, but know i super team ps3. so in 6 years (when i can afford it) will i be team ps4? doubt it unless they make another MVC and j-stars those games are crack. NUS isnt bad, but fuck em for making the last one only for 4. :miss-bone-33: rinnigon saske looks so awsome...... overkill though

better