zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I'm started to hide my age.
I look at this drama around age (especially if you're 20+ visual kei fan) and it makes me sick...
I'm extremely sensitive last months.

I'd also like to know what happened, if you don't mind discussing it.

I'm past my 20s  T_T

some shit on a gossip blog about how ur over 21 gya will shade u for ur age..it really doesn't have much relation to foreign gya tho lol and some other assorted stuff about how if ur over x age u shouldn't be a bangya...silly shit

also

does this band have a following on here? i found them in the depths of my last.fm library and they're Fuckin poppin

also

does this band have a following on here? i found them in the depths of my last.fm library and they're Fuckin poppin

That's quite a while back.

Champy knows who they are (I dunno how to tag people on here)

edit: Now you have me trippin' emms

Ahhhh Gintama is so perfect, how tf is the crow guy Shoyo but at the same time, not Shoyo? Ahhh I need the new ep like now..

also

quit creeping on my last.fm

(kara were/are gorgeous btw <3)

On March 24, 2016 at 8:58 PM, emmny said:

some shit on a gossip blog about how ur over 21 gya will shade u for ur age..it really doesn't have much relation to foreign gya tho lol and some other assorted stuff about how if ur over x age u shouldn't be a bangya...silly shit

。。。

Edited by vanivani

#stopsuperheromovies2k16

More like #stopsuperheromovies_since2k14, but yes!

I was so into Marvel as a kid, but they have really run the superhero movies into the ground by now. We do not need 3 iterations of Spider-Man in one generation.

I'm almost 26 and haven't had that problem. I guess I could see some Japanese teens in the real visual kei scene be jerks, but... they're teenagers lol 

This kind of (age) insults are always hurtful... (I'm 24 this year and I can't shake this feeling that life is over)

I'm started to hide my age.

I look at this drama around age (especially if you're 20+ visual kei fan) and it makes me sick...

I'm extremely sensitive last months.

All the real OGs that fell in love with 90s visual kei are 30 by now. If you're a real visual kei fan you're going to be here for a while. We even have old peeps on this forum that have been around for almost ten years. I'm clocking in on eight years on MH now. You either live to see 20+ as a visual kei fan or realize it was a fad and move on to K-Pop.

lots of K-POP fans are in their teens to early 20s though, same feeling in the fandom. I'm not even sure how long I can keep up with KPOP going on 7 years now.

All the real OGs that fell in love with 90s visual kei are 30 by now. If you're a real visual kei fan you're going to be here for a while. We even have old peeps on this forum that have been around for almost ten years. I'm clocking in on eight years on MH now. You either live to see 20+ as a visual kei fan or realize it was a fad and move on to K-Pop.

This is why everyone should just come over to my side of J-rock - all of the cool indie and underground stuff that gets overshadowed by visual kei and mainstream J-rock. I just turned 29 and I'm actually among the youngest most of the people I know who are into this kind of stuff. There are no snivelling, snot-nosed brats or dramatic, temperamental fanpeople over here! :P

but...

the only problem is...

this fandom barely exists for overseas fans....

...and it's lonely

irOf3Nx.jpg

this fandom barely exists for overseas fans....

...and it's lonely

irOf3Nx.jpg

THIS

Speaking of my country, there's no real comms/fandoms (although v-kei is quite popular last 10 years... I think)

I'm not going to quit just because of my age! Many friends were really disappointed and moved. It was also the time when my ex humiliated me for what I like (it was sort of 'all the things you like is girly and not serious, time to grow up' etc.) but I never thought to leave it.

K-Pop? No fucking way.

Yeah bro. Like 6 years ago there was a sizable exodus from vk to kpop when the hype around vk overseas died down. If they aren't into k-pop anymore they may have moved to the next thing