zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Ehh. In my 20s I started to dislike sweet stuff.. Like for chocolate, I only like dark ass dark chocolate. Like Lindt 80% Dark dark. Pretty sure I would not like that cake.

reminds me of old bae.... Key knows the story lmao

imagine how cool it would be if everyone here on Monochrome Heaven finally accepted that Dir en grey is just another band

This is the official CAT5 birthday dance, if you don't do it IRL each time you scroll past a post by CAT5 you will be arrested....

2hn8i2f.jpg

>is fucking jealous of the gya that follow _________ band

>realizes i haven't seen even one moderately good looking gaijin gya let alone the girls who follow this band

>jealousy replaced with evil pity

problem solved

I think i should retire, getting tired of these hoes

d7c.gif

563b41e8e8caf563b41e8e8cbf1446724072.gif

563b41fcee530563b41fcee5411446724092.gif

b54049a1acf3ce788bbc0396cc488e939b6a4882

tumblr_n2hxwsVn1a1r9b5wlo1_250.gif

tumblr_n2vcffqgHc1sgn94ro1_500.gif

tumblr_n2hxwsVn1a1r9b5wlo1_250.gif

DOUBLE KABUKIIIIII!!!!!!!

lol, what's with all the D-Frag! posts?

image.gif  

tumblr_nr92dtcTwk1uzbkg4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nc6bfmnbog1r49i5ro1_500.gif