zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

tumblr_m5j77pNxto1qg3y2ao1_r2_500.gif

this anime gif spam is missing its #1

highschoolofthedeadshot.gif

78abbaec5c1188f225972b3ca305f78b80eb66e0

tumblr_o01mq6U6up1uzwbyjo1_500.gif

its always a good time when people are first pushing you around because you're ''not 'doing anything with your life'', then when you try to get off your ass and actually do something about it they just push you into the ground and try to make you feel bad about your choices instead : |

its always a good time when people are first pushing you around because you're ''not 'doing anything with your life'', then when you try to get off your ass and actually do something about it they just push you into the ground and try to make you feel bad about your choices instead : |

i want to know WHO let the 3rd birthday flop...WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE

biran no tsuki and dakudou ni furu were god-tier VK songs, their absence is really fuckin missed

i want to know WHO let the 3rd birthday flop...WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE

biran no tsuki and dakudou ni furu were god-tier VK songs, their absence is really fuckin missed

One of their members left and opened a bar and the other got fired. 

Can all artists release their stuff on Bandcamp? It would be the best thing since sliced bread.

Speaking of sliced bread, I found out yesterday that King's Hawaiian had sliced bread.

After obviously buying a loaf from the nearby grocery store... 

This might be the best sliced bread since sliced bread became the best thing.

If Non-Americans think our white bread tastes like cake, this must be like straight up sugar.

Life is fun huh?

are u ever just horny to get ur heart broken...like not sex....but heart break...cuz SAME

I'm getting so damn ready for the Inferno festival now. Lots of great bands and four days with concerts, great people and probably way too much alcohol. Went to a two day mini-festival with the same people a week ago, this week we'll go on a four-dayer with the same people. It'll surely destroy me, but it'll be fun. So happy we have a day of next monday. Fucking hell!

Gonna try to use the school's sew machine today. No idea how it works, but I gotta use it before I go.

[cut to scene of school somehow drowning in a sea of flames]