zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I am so tired of certain people picking favorites and basically picking the bullies' side just because the targeted person is disabled.

double posting but fucc the popo!

this is a really nice video considering they were shitkei i LOVE IT

What is Jpopsuki?

It's a site that have Japanese music (J-Rock, J-Pop, Vk) and it's a close site, you only become a member if someone invite you. They use torrent, not how we use here. (That's why I not there xD)

listening to AKB48 is LITERALLY the same as listening to martial industrial

Glad I made an account here. 

Great post. 

So I've been thinking of ways to become rich by exploiting yuppie culture and I think I've finally found the answer.

Locally-sourced, artisanal knowledge.

The way we gather information nowadays has become so intensely impersonal... we hop on the internet, toss a few words into google and away we go. What I imagine is akin to a modern-day hermit. People can go visit him in a warm, welcoming, "rustic" environment(maybe doubles as a small-batch, fair-trade coffee shop?) where they can pay to be dispensed wisdom such as inspirational quotes, craft ideas and recipes that our hermit will gather and curate from Pinterest.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/03/31/music/ryuichi-sakamoto-offers-thoughts-politics-japan-music-will-change-post-cancer/#.VwIysUdrhMb

A nice journo piece from Sakamoto - about Japan, i.e. music industry, differences etc. (you won't get to see extensive takes on Japan's music industrial/entertainment-based evolution everyday tbqh)

Also: daily reminder of "Cool Japan" being faux and floppy af

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/03/31/music/ryuichi-sakamoto-offers-thoughts-politics-japan-music-will-change-post-cancer/#.VwIysUdrhMb

A nice journo piece from Sakamoto - about Japan, i.e. music industry, differences etc. (you won't get to see extensive takes on Japan's music industrial/entertainment-based evolution everyday tbqh)

Also: daily reminder of "Cool Japan" being faux and floppy af

Whoa Whoa Whoa. Since when did Ryuichi come back to music?

His view on how Japan perceives itself as all great, is really no different from us here in the states. What does that mean for us here?

I'd like to see what kind of music he comes up in the near future with to back up what that he's stated here about the music industry.

So apparently Youtube has a live broadcast option. How come I've never seen this before?

It's not that great tbh.  We were looking into it at first for our livestream auctions, but the video delay is generally 30 seconds to a minute.  It's fine if you're just stream videos, but it makes audience engagement unrealistic.