Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

Thanks, doe. From what I can hear, I like it on the first listen better than a good amount of their recent material. It's still mediocre, but I can dig it...

whoa! I'm pleasantly surprised!

intro was ok. chorus was awful. song was generic and not enjoyable otherwise.

then again, this is coming from someone who only liked maybe 2 songs from their recent singles...being b-sides...

Pleasently surprised with the outcome. Still not my absolute favorite though. Can't wait to hear a studio version as radio rips generally suck ass.

songs sounds okay, nothing really special but not bad either.

and really dont get people who only get here to hate about gazette-_-

I can understand the haters though. the GazettE have been recycling melodies from earlier songs of theirs for a while now. While the new song again doesn't sound bad, it's not anything we haven't heard before either. Even the most hardcore the GazettE fans have to admit that (except the deaf ones).

I can understand the haters though. the GazettE have been recycling melodies from earlier songs of theirs for a while now. While the new song again doesn't sound bad, it's not anything we haven't heard before either.

this.

true, but i mean people who come to this topic and only complain about how bad the gazette are and everything is shit.

i really hate miyavi at the moment but i wont go to a topic of him and complain all the time how much i dont like him.

on topic

really hope the album of gaze becomes something epic like Dim

They don't recycle their melodies, they recycle their style and genre. I don't recall them using the same melody in two different songs. The only ones that come even close are DaC and Shiver chorus, where the first few notes are the same. I could be mistaken though. If so, please give examples.

But it's true, they haven't really done anything "new" since Guren. But personally, that's not a reason for me to hate them. As long as they sound pleasant to my ears. Not every band needs to be musically genious.

Anyway, about the song. It's generic as hell. And I'm loving it.

The GazettE have been recycling melodies from earlier songs of theirs for a while now. While the new song again doesn't sound bad, it's not anything we haven't heard before either. Even the most hardcore the GazettE fans have to admit that (except the deaf ones).

You can say this about alot of bands.

Anyway, i'm gonna wait for the song in higher quality before i listen to it.

you can, but gazette had their bar raised quite high for a vk band.

I sort of hope they're chugging off bs releases because their contract with sony specifies exact number of singles and albums they're supposed to release, and they're moving onto a better label next.

right now they've got 5 singles, best-of album and LP coming in the fall, hopefully they're changing labels before their next album gets into production.

I sort of hope they're chugging off bs releases because their contract with sony specifies exact number of singles and albums they're supposed to release, and they're moving onto a better label next.

right now they've got 5 singles, best-of album and LP coming in the fall, hopefully they're changing labels before their next album gets into production.

Yeah hoping for this too. I think it's only a matter of time money as they don't seem to be exactly happy with Sony..

What's the actual title of the B-side track?

Is it "CLEVER MONKEY" or "CLEVER MONEY"?

On PS COMPANY homepage as well as on the Discography section on the Gazette OHP it says both "CLEVER MONEY"...

would be nice in a generic way without the shitty post-chorus growls. Sounds almost like good, Disorder Gazette.

Sign in to follow this