Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

^Or it could be about all the wasted sperm :-P.

By the way, about [MY DEVIL ON THE BED], the subject of the lyrics is altogether filled up to the limit by erotic expression, I’ve been thinking about that point, too.

RUKI: Aa, because this is purely a sex song (laughs).

I guess you were kind of right haha

Maybe Ruki needs to get a lil some some? xD

Well, it's nice not seeing a bunch of posts of showing that people disliked this. It seems to be getting some good comments from people so this is great! Hopefully it gets uploaded by tomorrow since it's already been out Japan for some time

It's actually still the 4th so you still have a day left ;)

The Pv was okay, I think pretty standard gazette. The initial pleasant surprise with the song has worn off though but it's still okay enough that I'll at least check out the rest of the album.

The Pv was okay, I think pretty standard gazette. The initial pleasant surprise with the song has worn off though but it's still okay enough that I'll at least check out the rest of the album.

Damn it, you're right. Still got 12 hours left :P

I always think their PVs that come with the album are the best ones they do at the time. Like for DIM, I didn't like any of the promotional PVs really except for Invisible Wall. This is the same way. I haven't really liked any of the PVs for this album until this one.

the song was standard-gazette, just like doe put it.

and the pv really isnt as impressive as people are working it up to be. its exactly like every other gazette pv= a bunch of glamour shots in bad lighting. except this time they hired a circus troupe to stand in the back.

Damn it, you're right. Still got 12 hours left :P

The longest 12 hours of my life.

The longest 12 hours of my life.

Damn right!

I wants it now! I wont get my copy for 2 weeks after release date, But i'll be happy if it gets posted tomorrow.

Sign in to follow this