Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

Yeah, the limited edition is way expensive...

I'm waiting for my own country online-shops to get this album, normally they sell them a bit cheaper although they buy it from CLJrecords. ;D

But I'm gonna get the regular edition =P

Yeah, the limited edition is way expensive...

I'm waiting for my own country online-shops to get this album, normally they sell them a bit cheaper although they buy it from CLJrecords. ;D

But I'm gonna get the regular edition =P

I ordered the Limited Edition from Cd Japan, You get like a Poster, and stuff. It was only 15$ Canadian for me.

If you guys want to buy this CD cheap you should wait for the Taiwan Edition which is really cheap and still high quality. I bought the Taiwan Edition of "DIM" and "NIL" and it's identical to the original Japanese Edition except for the Taiwanese copy is including a mini-booklet with translated lyrics in Chinese.

Found it on youtube

e6TzkQQEiSU

EDIT: Sai you're so awesome with the MBLAQ sigi :)

Thanks for the compliment :D

It seems that they are having some sort of 'glamorous' fashion thing going on with their recent single (and album) covers :P

Looking forward to this since all of their recent singles grew on me after awhile

Anyways, their OHP also has a new band pic - a goodbye kiss for vk years is soon to be expected, except when it comes to Uruha *cough Sugizo is calling cough*...

Oh~! I love the cover arts!

Esp the regular one, black and white and so classy too.

The DVD edition one reminds me with retro movie poster :D still cool though.

Also i suppose the leaving VK bandwagon will not affecting much to Reita, i believe, and you know why :mrgreen:

Oh~! I love the cover arts!

Esp the regular one, black and white and so classy too.

The DVD edition one reminds me with retro movie poster :D still cool though.

Also i suppose the leaving VK bandwagon will not affecting much to Reita, i believe, and you know why :mrgreen:

Ah :mrgreen:

~Noseband, the savior of Gazefandom~

Anyways, their OHP also has a new band pic - a goodbye kiss for vk years is soon to be expected, except when it comes to Uruha *cough Sugizo is calling cough*...

not gonna happen tbh and they've been through the "less make up < > more sparkles" phase before

new look isn't really different from shadow VI II I or burial applicant PVs, except Uruha's dress is horrific

btw, seeing remember the urge not getting into their top-20 releases @ oricon means we're gonna see a lot of fanservice, stagefucks and kawaiiiiii looks quite soon

have low expectations for toxic as well :\

^I think that Oricon hasn't updated that page yet, because REMEMBER THE URGE ranked 6 for the week for 32,636 in first week sales, which is better than the first week of RED and VORTEX.

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/js/w/2011-09-12/more/2/

They usually sell within the 25-35k range at least for first week, so they're selling at about their usual level.

You can see the more recent sales figures here:

http://www.generasia.com/wiki/the_GazettE

And the older ones here:

http://oriconv.seesaa.net/article/159686622.html

HQ covers.

Regular Edition:

SRCL-7763.jpg

& Limited Edition:

SRCL-7761.jpg

I'm going to get the regular EU ver. one~ hope anyone is able to make scans of the limited edition =3

I've already pre-ordered TOXIC Regular Edition EU ver. :D

They send my copy on the 14th of October so I hope someone get the copy first than me~ :P

mytoxicorder.png

Anyway if no-one has rip the album yet, I'll do 320kbps & FLAC ^^

Yeah >_< , I actually expected they'd send it on the 8th or 10th of October since other CLJ releases they have are ready to be send 3 days after the official release date. :P

I think radio versions of this album will be out soon and the PV preview too =)

I'll be keeping an eye. ^^

Sign in to follow this