Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

the GazettE new maxi single & album release

So now the album is called VORTEX? Don't you mean TOXIC then?

Hahahah LOL, I wrote too fast haha XD Of course I mean TOXIC!! ( I was listening to VORTEX when I wrote...)

A little bit surprised that so far it seems that REMEMBER THE URGE won't be on the album (?).

Anyway, the preview sounds okay. Kinda looking forward to it!

A little bit surprised that so far it seems that REMEMBER THE URGE won't be on the album (?).

Oh wait, I think it might be after all.

They talk about "previous released singles" that are going to be on the album. REMEMBER THE URGE is not released yet, so it might still be added in the list. Then only BEFORE I DECAY won't be included.

Not sure though... :wat:

Anyway, I hope for some nice album tracks like 13 Stairs [-1] part 2 or Nakigahara part 2...

Oh wait, I think it might be after all.

They talk about "previous released singles" that are going to be on the album. REMEMBER THE URGE is not released yet, so it might still be added in the list. Then only BEFORE I DECAY won't be included.

Not sure though... :wat:

Aaaah I see~ ...we'll see then, when time comes for the tracklist to be revealed. xD

I definitely liked Vortex and Red a ton more than this.

just by a 30 seconds preview? wow, you're awesome :D

Yes, by a 30 second preview and yes, I am awesome.

Excluding 5 singles and an intro,we still got some 8 tracks...though it may be full of random interludes like DIM.

i think not. with many singles included, they suppose giving less SE.

Well Aoi or someone has tweeted he was working an SE so we knew

that there will be at least one SE, probably opening.

Meanwhile DIM, it is an album that seems quite.... conceptual *can't help to giggles at this part*

Which i think explains many SEs there, which were the SE for their websites during that times.

But this is just my guessing.

I agree. DIM had 17 tracks but that's because you count the SE's among them. Cut out the SE's and DIM only had 12 tracks. Even though TOXIC will have more singles they don't have the "space" to include SE's like they did on DIM (and if they did, they'd be included after the fact so it would be 18 tracks including SE's instead of 14 tracks including SE's...am I making sense?).

I still feel that there are way too many previously released songs on the album and that this would have been stronger had they not included the singles since I feel they were all pretty weak. TOXIC could be a much stronger album that way.

I still feel that there are way too many previously released songs on the album and that this would have been stronger had they not included the singles since I feel they were all pretty weak. TOXIC could be a much stronger album that way.

this. THIS!

Toxic isn't an "awesome" surprise for me since I sense some possible fillers in that album (you folks can judge it like that too just by checking those singles w/ b-sides - decent, nothing new)

RtU isn't that good - even though, they seem to try other tunings, digging that.

About pv: "Gazette goes lynch", perhaps? Since they are going to drop their vk gimmicks for now, will Reita give up on wearing his "trademarked" noseband? Can't wait for the sudden outrage from the fangirl side :domo:

About pv: "Gazette goes lynch", perhaps? Since they are going to drop their vk gimmicks for now, will Reita give up on wearing his "trademarked" noseband? Can't wait for the sudden outrage from the fangirl side :domo:

It's Marrow of A Bone all over again

I agree. DIM had 17 tracks but that's because you count the SE's among them. Cut out the SE's and DIM only had 12 tracks. Even though TOXIC will have more singles they don't have the "space" to include SE's like they did on DIM (and if they did, they'd be included after the fact so it would be 18 tracks including SE's instead of 14 tracks including SE's...am I making sense?).

I'm pretty sure toxic will have intro + outro like stacked rubbish

makes it 12 tracks, with 6 to 8 already released songs (depending if they put b-sides in, I think they will)

Lynch?

d4gviGlvINc

I have no idea why anyone sees them dropping visuals - they've been really calm styled for the invisible wall PV and shiver

here it's almost the same, except more contrast during band shots

omg late but i just notice gazette style changed. what happened?? first time noticing gazette style after years.

wtf is going on with bands lately.

are they trying to mess with my mind lol

natsuki(oz) looks like alice nine or something , meh

ryouga (born) looks like a pimp lol -->old ruki , meh

ruki looking too good . (i love visual i don't think bands should stop it but omg first time in years i think ruki looks attractive. never before)

omg late but i just notice gazette style changed. what happened?? first time noticing gazette style after years.

yes. all vk bands r out to get u V____V

Pledge and Shiver are guilty pleasure of mine, that being said, i don't expect a lot from this. It's probably going to be filled with pop rock cannon fodder that's going to be stuck in your head for a day or two, then forgotten, if even that.

Remember the urge sounds like it's going to be the worst of the five singles, but it's just a preview so what ever. The PV did remind me of Lynch's new one too, lol.

yes. all vk bands r out to get u V____V

dah obviously and you are jealous of me.

nice instead of saying something about the subject you prefer to comment on my stupid joke.

I dont know why but i laugh when someone already has their opinions of which past singles are better just by a 36 second preview. I'm thrilled for this single and TOXIC as well. Gonna preorder them both and I bet they will be awesome...at least to me. Dont know about you lot

I certainly hope that preview is not the chorus. If it is it will most probably not be something I like. I think (personally) that Before I Decay will not be included on this album. It will have SHIVER, RED, PLEDGE, VORTEX and REMEMBER THE URGE (apparently they love caps). Add in an intro and outro (since they attempt to go back to Stacked Rubbish era, which (as a Stacked Rubbish lover) isn't really working as it should), which makes 7 tracks. Give it 13-14 tracks, which would mean about 6 - 7 new songs. That's just my conjencture though

We're on the fourth page and we already have it all. Comparing to Dir en grey, comparing to earlier gazette songs "lol it has growls, RECYCLING". Jeez, these guys still doing music? They should start doing videos of them mowing the lawn. I bet they would be better at that.

Well anyway, judging by the sample, I think it's gonna be better than Vortex. Which doesn't take much, since Vortex sucked major balls. And I like the looks. Just jeans and casual shirts. Nice. Honestly I never thought I'd see them do this.

I'm looking forward to the ablum. I wounder what THE SUICIDE CIRCUS would sound like.

Sign in to follow this