Spike760

The Official Rant Section

You guys need to learn how to fucking rant >:o

This weekend was a huge fucking bust. I had a trip planed to go skiing in upper michigan, a trip that has taken a ton of effort to plan and had to be canceled once before due to warm weather. So we replanned it for about 2 months later. So the week before our trip, what happens? Warm ass weather melts a ton of the snow. I called them and asked them if it would still be worth coming up and they assured me that it would be fine, so we decided to make the trip none-the-less. After diving for about 4 hours and getting stuck in a massive traffic jam, one of my buddies decided to check mount bohemia's website for a weather update. "Due to high winds Mount Bohemia will be closed Friday, February 18th. We will reopen on Saturday." We were already halfway there so we continued out trek with dampened spirits, knowing that we wouldn't be able to ski tomorrow.

We finally arrived at our destination at about 1:00 in the morning, after about 9 hours or so of driving. Unfortunately where our GPS told us the cabin we were staying at was, there was nothing. After driving about hopelessly for about 30 minutes we finally found a bar that we stopped and asked for directions. Turns out that our gps was 7 miles off. We finally got to our cabin and it turned out to be this dingy little fucking thing that looked like it was built in the 40's or 50's. We said fuck it and just unpacked and crashed.

We wake up in the morning and try to figure out what to do that day. All I know is that they weren't kidding about the high winds, they were easily some of the strongest gusts I have ever experienced, reportedly upwards of 70mph at the top of the ski hill. We drove to the hill to check it out anyways...it didn't look promising, their were visible bare spots on the hill without snow. We wrote it off and drove to Copper Bay to check out this walkable terrain park. The driving was atrocious. The wind was so bad when we were driving by the lake, it was blowing snow everywhere and making it whiteout conditions, we had to drive at about 5mph. We had lunch at an Inn there which was filled with people who were snowmobiling and stopping of lunch. We then checkout out the terrain park. It was pretty cool, but the features they had were very advanced, I was surprised. The snow was as hard as concrete and the wind was as strong as ever so we just drove back to our cabin. We chilled there for a bit then decided to hike around the woods a bit. I didn't have boots (I ski and my friends board) and my friends used their snowboard boots, so I was stuck using my shoes. I ended up with my feet wet and freezing. I left my shoes on top of the grating for the heater once we got back. We then decided to go find a random hill and attempt to ski it since the wind had died down so we drive a was out and picked what seemed to look like a decent hill. Unfortunately the snow was crusty as hell and make the skiing terrible, but it was worth a try and killed some time. When we got back we found the cabin filled with smoke. The rubber on the bottom of my shoes had started to melt. I removed them immediately and we aired out the cabin. We then went to the local bar, at least the drinks were cheap, only $2.50 for captain and coke. We were playing pool while having our drinks and low-and-behold the pool table manages to break by failing to dispensing the balls after putting in our quarters. We said fuck it, finished out drinks and went back to our cabin. The TV in our cabin wasn't working so we spent the rest of the night playing cards, eating a frozen pizza (out cabin had a shitty oven), and talking.

The next morning we woke up early and got ready to go skiing. Everything was going swell and we got to Mount Bohemia just fine. We got our lift ticket and got out on the hill...The snow was easily some of the worst snow I have ever skied on, I might have been better off using ice skates. The snow was crusty, hard, and icy. It was hard as heck to do a decent turn. Mix that with difficult terrain and exposed obstacles everywhere, it made for some of the worst skiing ever. You were too worried about getting down and not destroying your skis to even start to enjoy the trip down. After skiing 5 runs we decided to eat lunch. We went to our cars and made and ate our sandwiches and decided that it wasn't worth going back up for another run. We begrudging left the hill early without even a full day of skiing. With only an inch on snow foretasted for Saturday night (which they didn't end up getting) we decided to just turn around and head home. We did take a detour on the way home and hit another ski hill, Granite Peak, which turned out to be much better...we would have been better of had we just gone there. We skied there for 2.5 hours and hit up their terrain park which was a lot of fun, and was really the only highlight of the trip. After another 3 hours of driving we made it home.

Seriously, fuck that trip...That was such a downer. Oh well, I would say I hope that we have better hope next year, but I really don't know if it is even worth risking next year unless their skiing conditions are awesome.

lol you been warned... o.o

okay here the first one..

so it was a Friday evening and i came home from school sleeply and crap so i turn my computer on and go last fm

and so like probably like 5 minutes late using my computer..it shuts off and then it turns back on and my screen was blue...and all this writing and stuff started to come up(can't remember what it is...) so i tried to fix it by restarting it over...over...over...and over...2 hours of restarting!! and it didn't work..so i told my grandmother(i live with her) about it so i well..she called the tech support people(HP) soo waiting for 20 minutes listening to so weird music that they was playing on the phone...so FINALLY someone picked up and i told him about what was wrong with my computer... and first he told to hold down some buttons...and holding the button(that turns the computer on) and nothing happen........ and then they told me wait until they get the tech support w/e...and i was talking to some foreign guy... i couldn't understand a word he was saying...and plus he was talking to me like i was stupid... -___- well that failed...because the warranty on my computer was up...>__>(fucking shit!!) and we when to some new store that opened up we had to take the computer there... so they could fix it...

so for the pass week or more i had NO COMPUTER!! I WAS DYING CAUSE I WAS BORED AND I COULDN'T LISTEN TO MUSIC!!! GAH IT WAS FREAKING(PAIN!!) AND THE END....it was finally fixed and all we had to do was pick it up :D it had alot of viruses in it...(why am im not surprise...) the stupid virus protector on there was only a trial and it was up and that's most of be why it crashed...

got a new virus protector and i love it... :D told you it was gonna take the whole page x___x im still pissed off about that.... ><; well half a whole page... w.e!! >__<

and... i DROP MY IPOD IN THE FUCKING SNOW...AND I GET NEW HEADPHONES AND THEY START ACTING UP WELL I KNOW IT'S NOT THE HEADPHONES CAUSE THEIR NEW...IT MUST BE MY IPOD...it was so damn windy!! and it fall out my jacket pocket...I SWEAR LIKE EVERYDAY IM DROPPING THAT DAMN THING...!! IT IS TRYING TO BRAKE?!?!

AND MY SIMS ON THE SIMS 2 DELUXE(PC) ARE SICK... husband and the wife... T__T and the damn maid wouldn't leave my house it was 1:00 in the damn morning!! Dx lol AND I STILL CAN'T PLAY THE SIMS 3...[PC] T__T the controls are confusing... Dx

UGH ITOS RANT IS SO LONG I CAN'T TAKE IT IT MAKES ME SO MAD I CANT EVEN USE PUNCTUATION SINCE IM SMASHING THE SHIFT KEY SO HARD NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I WRITTEN SOMETHING SO ATROCIOUS IN REACTION TO BEING TOLD THAT I AM A BAD RANTER YOU WANT BAD THEN YOU GET ILLEGIBLE (-|-) >_

Better? :3

OH HERE'S ANOTHER ONE...WHILE I WAS FIXING MY CRASHED COMPUTER I WAS SMASHING THE BUTTONS ON MY KEYBOARD REALLY HARD CAUSE

I WAS PISS OFF.... T____T AND IT BROKE SO NOW IM USING MY "OLD KEYBOARD " THAT DIDN'T COME WITH THE COMPUTER... YEAH I BRAKE SHIT WHEN IM REALLY

PISS OFF... -__-; LIKE WHEN I HAD MY OLD PS2 I WAS SLAMMING IT ON MY SHELF CAUSE IT KEPT READING DISK ERROR... SO I EVENTUALLY GOT A NEW ONE.

T__T PIECE OF :xxx::-x

UGH ITOS RANT IS SO LONG I CAN'T TAKE IT IT MAKES ME SO MAD I CANT EVEN USE PUNCTUATION SINCE IM SMASHING THE SHIFT KEY SO HARD NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I WRITTEN SOMETHING SO ATROCIOUS IN REACTION TO BEING TOLD THAT I AM A BAD RANTER YOU WANT BAD THEN YOU GET ILLEGIBLE (-|-) >_

Better? :3

Why do I always get harassed on the internet whenever I show a picture of my face (not in MH, but elsewhere)? Despite always reporting those users to the admins they keep coming and coming like good damn roaches. This time I got really disturbing requests to butt sex or something alike and really, I warned the user to stop harassing me or I'd report him and the only response I got was "Do it if you dare". I showed him that certainly I do dare.

Yet it leaves the kind of bad taste behind. Where's the politeness? This guy surely wasn't the knight in shining armour, but straight to the business type of a man. Not only I don't really warm up to those, but I'm dating a girl at the moment. And they never believe when I say I'm really, truely, genuinely not interested. I try to push them away gently and make sure they're not getting a wrong message without being rude, but really, unless I intimidate them with the revenge of a jealous girlfriend or reporting they'll just keep harassing me.

What's wrong with Finnish men when they have to do that.

because some guys(not alot of them) are assholes and stupid like when

i "had" a myspace account this guy like he was really older than ME and he would go around and add

young teenage girls and crap and i remember one day the bitch since me a nasty gross picture of his :xxx: >___> yeah and he kept making more and more accounts and not only that...

he would have a nasty pictures on his myspace layout and in pictures... T__T that's another reason why i really "don't" want a bf or get married... >> oh and leave nasty ass comments...

I'm in the airport by myself right now waiting for a flight that won't arrive within at least four hours. Not the best way to spend a night.

No ones walked the dog and I have no doubt I'm expected to do it since I'm here at my moms for March break, shits not going to happen. Your dog, you walk her.