Spike760

The Official Rant Section

well the only good thing is i only got 2 exams <3

oh more rant..: wish my school hours was shorter...who the hell gets out

of school so late?!? 3:30... augh... >__<;

First they bitch that there's nothing on cable, even though they've got well over 200 channels.

Then they bitch that there's nothing on Netflix, even though they just got it (a 6 month give from someone) and they're too lazy to use the search function or check InstantWatcher to see what's available.

This is why I keep them away from the internet.

....received 6 calls/texts of "I can't sleep" at 5:30am... thanks for waking me up sis......><""""""""""""" FUCK YOU. I WENT TO BED AT 5AM, AND MY ALARM IS AT 6AM YOU FUCKING MORON :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

^ ah that sucks ass really bad...i would been so mad..i couldn't barely woke up this morning..

i ALMOST overslept...and my phone alarm goes off...so x__x and it always scares me

i hate when your sleeping and someone calls you... i REALLY HATE THAT!! can't they see that

you have to school in the morning or your really tired from working all night?!? and there waking you up? it is always something stupid...gah that pisses me off...so much...

oh yes, I'm definitely suffering from "MY INDIES BAND!" syndrome

anyways

I FUCKING HATE SCHOOL

I feel so dead inside, just doing this to survive

My brother went and gave my toothbrush to his baby. Why would he do that!?!? He must be some kind of idiot to just go into the bathroom and take my toothbrush. He goes and blames it on his gf and she just blames it on him. I can't wait until he leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate people who think there better anyone else!!! it pisses me off.. and i hate when people talk about you

and your right in front of them... so freaking smart!!! >___>

AND I FAIL ONE OF MY EXAMS.... -____-

Watching super bowl now. Gonna be great!

My sisters care-worker is annoying the fuck out of me. She's screaming at my mom right out my fucking door and I'm trying to sleep. Take your discussion elsewhere in the house. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

i don't wanna go to school tomorrow...and im a little piss of right now...

-___- and sometimes it feels like im not even sleeping at night...cause it goes by so

damn fast!! gah!!!

you have to be fucking kidding me... I get my monthly and my mom's like.. you can't use our supply at home... go buy your own.. what the fuck?! you tell me this now?! you want me to fucking travel by bus to the fucking supermarket in the middle of the night to go buy tampons & pads when there's a whole supply in our fucking house??!!! bitchhhhh

i have light headache and i wanna sleep x___x and i ran out room on my ipod

now i can't add more photo's to it!! ><

damn i wish i had 32gb ipod!! grrr!!!