Spike760

The Official Rant Section

now i wonder why was i using L'Oreal Elseve and Dove while i can have the same results with cheaper price with Pantene. Dayum!

I woke up and half of my lip was swollen. WTF?
You have herpes.
No. It was just really big and shrank back to normal size about an hour later. I have small cold sores about once or twice a year, so I know its not 'herpes.' It just looked like someone punched me or a bug bit me.

"are you a man? you have no chest.. if you are a woman, prove it" -mike, 28

you know what? fuck you! you ought to be kicked in the balls!

I'm so temped to put this on my facebook status......you have no fucking manners!

small chested woman exist you idiotic d-bag

10/10 conversations fail with my mom....I don't think I'll ever getting around to introducing my bf to her....

Me: So how do you like this new oatmeal? (I notice in the cupboards)

Her: Freaks out saying it's none of my business what she thinks. That her opinion is HER opinion. She starts insulting me for 'talking too much' (Um, I said ONE simple short sentence; and I rarely ever speak to her...) Then, she runs out mumbling to herself.

Me: ...

*in caps... SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

hm...I should start up my blog again ==".......

I woke up and half of my lip was swollen. WTF?
You have herpes.
No. It was just really big and shrank back to normal size about an hour later. I have small cold sores about once or twice a year, so I know its not 'herpes.' It just looked like someone punched me or a bug bit me.
I was just kidding XD

My lip was really swollen when I accidently bit it. That hurt.

I hate how easily i get depressed these days, and i'm kinda known for laughing at people who are depressed for no worthy reason ( i find this well justified, and childish at the same time. ). Depression is not the accurate term really, but that's just how it feels to me at least. I feel like doing nothing, if i get some time to myself, i just go through all the reason why i should feel sadness, and hating myself for it while doing so. Only problems that i have really, are social and deeply rooted into some certain people, and that i don't have much money, though my economical situation is as stable as it can be, so i feel like a whining bitch. People that i interact with notice this as well, but only see it as whiny and bitchy, thus get frustrated. Then i feel even worse as i get belittled, even though i know they are wrong, i just get pissed off about it. But don't want to express it in anyway, as i care about our "relationship" too much than is healthy. Also i absolutely love to debate, as my opinions are aggressive, i get feedback from the people that i work with, and i assure you, if this one person has a IQ over 80, i'd be fucking amazed. Why should i care really? Well i do, why should i let people trot around with their stupidness and shove it down my throat every two fucking seconds. While it may seem like it, i really don't have that high of a opinion of myself, but i want it to seem like it. What the hell is wrong with me? Even though i acknowledge this can't do anything about it, as it has stuck with me. I really hope this passes when i move to my own apartment, then i'll have a few less things to lose my hair over. Then again, all of this is because of my social incapability, and lack of ways to express myself in the right way. I'm sorry for turning this into my personal diary, but fuck i don't have anywhere else to write :3

RAWWWWR, ima so angry!!

I missed my bus because the train was late. Another bus leaves in two hours, so now I'm playing a nerd in train station. And they gave me a ticket to go buy some coffee or tee (with their own "money"), but sorry, I don't drink neither. >.<"" I'm so mad right now!

I'm happy with this section!

I had to go on a dinner with the rest of my family, and nobody on my table talked to me! I was bored to death and it lasted 4 freaking hours!

The guy next to our parking stall was to far over and I scratched the shit out of the side of the Audi on a poll trying to get in. It's going to be about $1,000 to get the dent out but most of the scratches can be buffed out but I'm pretty annoyed. Stupid asshole Honda driver.

Why 80% of Para:noir fans are such idiots fangirls?

They don't even care about their stupid shitty music, it's all about the OMGsexyguitarrist. hmph

I miss Yuuya (ex. Ranmaru) in Saruin :/

Waiting in the computer lab 'till 7:00 (since about 4:00) for friends so we can gorge ourselves on yakiniku. Bored as hell, posting around here more than usual and generally hating life for forgetting about going to the shibuya tower records instead right about now.:emo: Though it'll all be better once I'm full, I'm sure. yummm.

gyakutai wrote:

I miss Yuuya (ex. Ranmaru) in Saruin :/

Me too!! I think he's wasting his talent in Para:noir ><

It's a shame 'cause he have a lot potential to be in a great band!

I still admire him a lot but he could throw away all the fanservice, right?

*cross fingers and hope he'll join a band with Yanagi again someday*

*cross fingers and hope he'll join a band with Yanagi again someday*

It would be really awesome! But, oh well... we still can dream... don't we?

So it's raining today. Yesterday there was supposed to be a typhoon but as far as I knew it was only supposed to hit Kyushu so tokyo would be fine. So you know you think you've dodged a bullet but nope. after my first class I have about 5 hours to kill before the second one so I figure I'll go to the boo-yah and get avengers in sci-fi's new single-ma-doodle thing. Still raining just a little bit then. HMV is closed *saddage*, looks like it's getting renovated so I go to tsutaya. Takes me 20 minutes to figure out how the frig they organize anything there, some order would be nice but no it's okay let's just place everything in some kind of wierd cluster fuck. Finally find the single and end up buying The mirazz's new album too. I probably will starve the rest of the week for the poor choices I've made. Get on the train to go back to azabu juuban and it's still just raining lightly. Get out the station to head back to school and holy mother of good it looks like the world is ending, there is no use in trying to remain dry because you cannot, My shoes are so soaked they make quishy noises every time I walk, I look like a wet dog and I'm pretty sure I almost got hit by a few cars on the way, I don't really know it's not like I could really see them. Those albums better be damn good since I went through the trials for them. :emo: