Spike760

The Official Rant Section

My school kinda fucked up my course for next year because apparently I have a few clashes, so now I have to do classes I don't want to and miss out on ones I wanted to do to fit in with the timetable...

I was going to rant about someone calling me a weeaboo while I'm not, but Spike's avatar cheered me up XD

I despise people who can't behave in public, especially those that are unable to refraion from trotting out some petty, childish, hypocritial drama at a moment's notice.

Also, if you turn into a bitch or a douchebag when you drink, do everyone else a favor and stay the fuck away from the booze.

The rest of the family can get off their asses and care for the crazy bitch for once instead of just waiting around until she dies and swooping in like vultures to collect anything that's left.

I drank too much, so I have a horrible hangover. It didn't help that I had classes @ 8AM and had to give a damn speech.

But I did it! Proud of myself!

This!

Watched a football match between Newcastle and Sunderland at St James' Park. A real derby. I was so nervous I have to warm up with 2 beers before the match, and my plan was to drink one Newcastle Brown Ale in the first and one in second half. Ended up with 4 beers the first half and then 4 more the second half. And then 10 more before I went to bed late. But it was worth it. Newcastle won 5-1 and I had to celebrate. Football was never this funny. 5-1 against mackems sent me to heaven and I'm still not down on earth again.

Classes wasn't all that today though, but I survived as usual with no problem. Now it's time to download yesterday's match because I must burn it on a CD and have it on my wall in a beautiful frame. A day to remember!

And I left my drawing assignment at home lol So I can't do anything and that's the reason I'm on TW now XD

I hate Megaupload! I cancelled my previous download because my internet crashed and now that I want to download it again it keeps saying my download limit is exceeded while I cancelled the download. Half of their links aren't available when you need them, it's freaking slow etc. etc. Why don't people up to mediafire more often?

Never had any problems with Megaupload. It's also extremely rare that the links are expelled when I need them. Not as good as Mediafire, but not too far away either.

I hate Megaupload! I cancelled my previous download because my internet crashed and now that I want to download it again it keeps saying my download limit is exceeded while I cancelled the download. Half of their links aren't available when you need them, it's freaking slow etc. etc. Why don't people up to mediafire more often?

Closet Child Doesnt offer other Shipments but EMS NOW! I can't afford to pay for one damn cd for ems when there is no other stuff i want D:

.................oh. my. fucking. god.........................I fucking hate living with such a dumbass.....I know you're sick... but you fucking ransacked my room?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck u.... got at my collectibles too damnit....ok deep breath......................

I've been in credit card debt since February because of having to get brakes put on my car and buy books for school which put me in pretty sizeable debt, as it turns out, my mom had been putting money aside for me from my monthly payments to her, so she decided that now would be a good time to utilize this money and help get me out of it, and it helped a lot, it got me down to around 400$, but the problem I ended up facing after she gave me the money (circa March/April), was that I couldn't figure out how to budget my money appropriately and pretty soon I was back up to 500$, then 600$, then 700$, the good news is my grandmother gave me some money and I was back down to 400$ and I did some serious budgeting with my paychecks. The problem with those is, the ones I got during summer were more sizable, but I went on a bunch of trips this summer so I was only making minimum payments to the account, but now that I'm in school, I have less things that cost money, but less time to go to work, so I'm only getting paychecks of 250$, and I have to budget money for gas, money for the credit card, and money for me so I can still do things outside of paying off debts.

My problem and the point of this whole rant is that I'm at about 520$ right now and with my coming paycheck I'll have to pay my mom an extra 70$, pay off my Target charge, and budget in gas money and credit card money. I think I've done a better job at budgeting because if I hadn't then I would be farhter in debt than I am, but my mom is getting all up my ass because I'm not completely out of it, but things keep coming up, like running out of money, so I have to charge things like emergency gas and car expenses which is what's getting me now, not frivolous spending.

I just hate how much of a bitch she's being because NOW I know what I'm doing and can have this payed off within just a couple of months if I keep this up, but she's STILL being mean. (I hate the word mean, but that's a different rant, but that's what she's being. Mean.)

Closet Child Doesnt offer other Shipments but EMS NOW! I can't afford to pay for one damn cd for ems when there is no other stuff i want D:

Seriously? In that case, no cd's for me right now. Booh.

I fucking agree. :xxx: