Spike760

The Official Rant Section

HOW THE FUCK DOES THE MAIL MAN DELIVER TO THE WRONG HOUSE WHEN HE THE SAME FUCKER WHO DELIVERS ALL OF THE OTHER ONES!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW FOR IT AND HOPES THAT FUCKER DOESN'T FUCK UP AGAIN!!

1) I heard, that I need to go high school's math for two months, even if I've said almost hundred times that I _won't do that. So I'll do two courses, and business school's math at the same time. >.<" Fuck you!

2) I'd heard, that I don't need to do P.E. because my high school classes (Finnish, Sweden and English) replaces it. But NOW I was told, but blaablaablaa someone wanted blaablaablaa two courses of P.E.! >.<""

3) I was at the market's cashier. I gave my credit card, but I was told, that I don't have any money left. I left my thing to the cashier and went to cash machine, because mom has told me, that I should have 60e on bank. (40e went to my schoolbooks! SO EXPENSIVE) Well, I called to my mom and she said that she'll move money to my bank. But then my phone ringed; "Sorry Maria, but my work's internet connection can't connect." --> I did go back to market (I had 10e cash, and food was 13e) and left some things.

4) I can't speak Swedish, my new teacher SUCKS (I hate her so much - I've fought with her so many times = she's really stupid and doesn't understand anything) If I want to complete my course, I need to get half of the points right in test.

5) I suck, life sucks, my mom sucks right now so much, I'm ugly, boring and poor.

JUST GET ME OUT! T___________T

posting a rant on another forum... resulting in the webmaster temporarily? deleting the entire rant thread.... how is it possible to not swear in a rant post *rolls eyes*

all the stupid rules on this one lolita forum: don't use internet slang, don't post pictures from google, don't say this, can't post that~blahblahblah and the moderators there are watching like a hawk and police stupid little things~and the girls in that forum actually like it that way~pffffff so fucking strict and boring!

WHY THE FAK must i see ppl that i least expect to see, damm he just made my day go bad without being even talking to him, it pisses me off soo badly. ssshhh and i bet tomorrow will be the same. stupid ppl. seriously.

Fuck me Polaris, I'm helping set up the event this year atleast tell me who else you have in mind for guests god dammit. I know Adam Baldwin, Armin Shimerman and Ben Browder are coming by but I need to know more. Plus, I emailed the CS rep of TCON about whether or not I get in for free or if I need to buy a membership package and it's been 4 weeks STILL NO RESPONSE.

Shit, shit and more shit! Fucking shiiiiieeeeeeeeeet!

You should become a huge fan og pedobear, as well as homosexual.

starving...exhausted...massive headache...still getting over cold....school/family/work stress....I feel like complete shit right now....ah that's life.......

edit: fuck now my stomach feels nauseous..........

WHAT TEH FUCK....MY MODEL COMES IN 3 HOURS AND YOU FUCKING SNAPPED MY FUCKING MAKEUP BRUSH KIT WHAT FUK MAN?! ..AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! IF YOU TOLD ME SOONER I OULD HAVE FUCKING BOUGHT ANOTHER BRUSH SET.. NOW IM SO FUCKING SCREWEED FOR MY EXAM TODAY..FUCK YOU MOM...AND I ONY USED IT ONCE!!!! ASDJFASJFLAJSFJLASJFDLKJ AWSJF;DJLFJALS

HATE THE POP UPS

HATE IT WHEN MY COMPUTER LAGS

HATE IT WHEN I CANNOT LOG IN MY ACCOUNTS

HATE THE GIRL THAT WAS STARING BAD AT ME

yeah they now have all have their own lives

have committed relationships and sex

the bitches have handsome boys

THAT'S WHY I HATE GRUNT ACTIONS

THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE PRETTY BUT THEY ARE VERY STAGY

Meal 1:

Granola Bar

Coffee

Meal 2:

Ham/Cheese Sandwich

Meal 3:

Fish Ball Soup

Meal 4: Thanksgiving Dinner:

Instant Oatmeal

Salad

Tea

Meal 5:

Mini Chicken Salad Sandwich

Meal 6: Midnight Snack

Grapes

OMG I NEED TO BUY FOOD.....><

and so~

i just came home from school, made my brain, hands, arms, neck, and head hurt (exams) and the next thing that greets me is a nagging boyfriend, nagging at me so that i could stop playing and tire myself out for him. i've been doing that helluva lot for him. but this day, is mine! hell no! won't give up my fun! even if he gets angry at pissed and swears at me for all i care! this is my day!

Fucking pain in the ass.

Why is getting an Ancestry visa or even dual citizenship with the UK so god damn hard?

klaohugbnpfaihfiah I need sleep x___x

I went to sleep at 2am last night (I just HAD to watch nip/tuck...), but then my cousin (who four years old; I was staying the night in their livingroom) decided to start screaming five minutes after that - and she didn't stop it until four. Then, I woke up every time I turned in the bed, because it kept making terrible noice every time I moved even a bit. And as if this wasn't annoying enough, my two other cousins started talking (not even whispering, but talking with louder than regular volume) around eight - and all three of them came jumping to my bed half an hour later, because "you need to watch the cartoons with us".

Oh, and at the morning I tried to ease my boredom with either texting or browsing internet with my phone, the battery run out. And no charger in sight.