Spike760

The Official Rant Section

Fuck, fuck, fuck... There happens to be a crack in a dvd my friend lent me, I don't think I did it, but I am very, very worried because it took them ages to find it and it cost them a bit... But I don't think I did, but I can't help stressing out... fuck...

Fuck, fuck, fuck... There happens to be a crack in a dvd my friend lent me, I don't think I did it, but I am very, very worried because it took them ages to find it and it cost them a bit... But I don't think I did, but I can't help stressing out... fuck...

Well good news for me, it wasn't me who broke it, bad news for my friend doesn't change the fact that it is broken

ugh fuck..... the doc just 'had' to call my home phone and not my cell... now my dad is all like o_O....

oh my god....my cover is blown..=/

FUCK. THE PURPLE DYEING FOR HAIR DIDN'T COME UP. NOW MY HAIR ARE LIKE DARK REDDISH. AND THE DYEING STINKED A LOT :xxx: I KNOW I HAD TO BLEACH THEM........... FUCK.

Well, they are like before, in other words, but for two days they had an horrible dyeing flavor. =_=

Ate too much food.

Going to vomit.

Blahhhh.

Why does food have to be soooo gooooddd

EDIT:

How come every time my girlfriends and I want to hang out they all have to bring their fucking boyfriends.

We haven't had it be just the group of us in forever.

Like they can't fucking live without their God damn boyfriends.

My mom's "best friend" was slagging my dad off the entire time she came to visit. I had to resist the urge to completely disembowl her infront of my mother. Stupid cow.

Manager yelled at me for going to the main manager with a problem instead of him because he was going to get yelled at because I bypassed him.

I've been at that job for two years.

Neither of the managers right above me were around.

Gah whatever.

Sometimes, it pisses me off, but a lot of the time, I like it. I guess.

Thanksgiving sure is going to be a pain in the ass. We will be the last to leave and my dad will be too wasted to drive us home, but drive us anyways. I'll have all these snotty people thinking bad about my mother and I will feel like punching someone!

Cellphone Spam >:[ The only good thing about is getting to hear AISF - cydonia twin playing every time.

Also homesick, specially since this is the first thanksgiving without family. Only 2 more weeks till home for winter break but still I miss mah turkey day and the laughs and the fun.

Maatsuyu, Sarge, Mensch, Null, Audioflesh, Darks, SMonster, Wheeler, and everyone else I know IRL: F U C K Y O U!!!

The people I know online: you're cool. =)

School been pissing off me im getting tired waking up at 6:00 AM IN THE MORNING!! AND ONLY GET ONE WEEK OFF SCHOOL...

FREAKING SUCKS!!

AND PEOPLE THINK IM SLOW CAUSE I DON'T REALLY SPEAK IN SCHOOL...SOMETIMES I REALLY FEEL LIKE

punching them in the damn FACE!! >___<; I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP!! ):

and get made fun cause of the music i listen too... f*** you!! ...INTERNET KEEPS DYING!! T__T

wtf is going on?!? x.x