Spike760

Dir en grey

Lol Kyo looks like: wtf am I doing here. I should be shopping for washing machines.

I mean seriously, why on earth would it stop fans from buying the cd. If it's a great album, I'll buy it. If it's shit, well too bad for him, but then I'm not going to buy it. He needs to have a little more faith in his fans :lol:

Bigger:

news_large_DIR_book.jpg

Also, if i'm reading it correctly, it's a remix of AMON and the re-recorded ZAN.

Anyone who plays this Wizardry game should confirm what this version of ZAN is like.

(Soure)

don't want to be a bitch but why do you find funny this kind of stuff?

Because I find it absolutely ridiculous for bands to complain about albums leaking. Very few do, but when they do there's usually management involvement behind the scenes (paying artists a little extra to say stuff like that, etc.), so I just find it as pathetic, and just decide to shake my head and laugh it off.

The only time the bands should be upset is when the thing leaks before the full recording process and mastering process is done. :\

So it's like a single...but not really. This just makes my head hurt thinking about it x__x

Either way at least we'll get an idea of what AMON sounds like. Plus, the new version of Zan has me interested. Wonder if it will be the old one, the new one or a potentially even newer one.

Bigger:

news_large_DIR_book.jpg

Also, if i'm reading it correctly, it's a remix of AMON and the re-recorded ZAN.

Anyone who plays this Wizardry game should confirm what this version of ZAN is like.

(Soure)

The game is not out yet,but there's trailers with Zan playing.

p-XQrP3fls4

So it's like a single...but not really. This just makes my head hurt thinking about it x__x

Either way at least we'll get an idea of what AMON sounds like. Plus, the new version of Zan has me interested. Wonder if it will be the old one, the new one or a potentially even newer one.

The Japanese on the cover says “unpublished remix,” so I would assume it's just a kinda-different-but-probably-not-really-that-different mix of that 2009 recording. Otherwise I think they would use the term “new recording” or “new version,” rather than “remix.”

in an earlier announcement they said that this new track was 'specially arranged'.

personally I'm not expecting it to differ a lot from the *long-named* single version.

and pretsy, there will be only one ballad on the album - VANITAS.

hmmmm, is that Die or Hazuki from lynch. ? LOLOLO

but i hope they do AMON the way ASOM unplugged did.

Everyone will have hard time to figure out the original version sounds like :P

The game is not out yet,but there's trailers with Zan playing.

p-XQrP3fls4

Wuuuuuuu, I can't watch this because it's not available to watch in the US. What the heck?

I know I know, a privilege American whining about videos being blocked for them.

can always use online proxy server too, if want to watch online,

like youtubeproxy.org and such tons of them on google.

as for myself haven't watch that.

wait for AMON better. :P

http://direngrey.co.jp/dum/

【収録内容】

1. 羅刹国

2. AMON (Symphonic Ver.)

3. 流転の塔 (Unplugged Ver.)

4. DIABOLOS (Demo2010, Short Ver.)

5. 暁 (Demo2010)

6. THE BLOSSOMING BEELZEBUB (Remix) - Kaoru

7. 「欲巣にDREAMBOX」あるいは成熟の理念と冷たい雨 (Remix) - Toshiya

8. 滴る朦朧 (Remix) - Shinya

9. 暁 (Remix) - Die

10. DECAYED CROW (Remix) - Kyo

【収録内容】

1. RECORDING & INTERVIEW

2. 激しさと、この胸の中で絡み付いた灼熱の闇 (Scenes From 「a knot」only TOUR2011 THE DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON)

3. LOTUS (Scenes From 「a knot」only TOUR2011 THE DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON)

4. DIFFERENT SENSE (Scenes From 「a knot」only TOUR2011 THE DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON)

5. 獣慾 (Scenes From 「a knot」only TOUR2011 THE DECOMPOSITION OF THE MOON at KYOTO FANJ on May 26, 2011)

6. VANITAS (In-Studio Footage)

7. 残

THIS is a pretty awesome cover actually!

interesting extra parts as well, I wonder if their mixing skills got a level up since they last recorded remixes for the pre-vulgar singles lol

Love that cover.

And their new promo pictures are so visual kei, haha

that's lovely touch :D

the colour reminds me with his GANESA III now D;

the fanboy in me feels glad to know he still love purple/pink like he used to lol

So all of this has been moved to the artists thread? I'm getting confused D:

I don't like it either, big threads confuse me.

Then there is the issue of deciding whether a band is major or indie.

x_____x

Doesn't help I tend not to venture into this part of moen.

I want I want I want I want that limited edition D:

Why can't they just release one without the LPs, I'd be completely satisfied with that. But now the LPs bump up not only the price, but the shipping (making the package like 2 000 g heavier) and thus the ridiculous toll rates (23 % of the total sum). Gargfh.