Rosebetz

the GazettE new single "UNDYING" (2016.04.27)

I'm inclined to think they will continue with the current degree of heaviness after project dark age has ended. If they had another extreme to go to apart from that I would be curious but they are finally at a point after this album where they don't have to question if they are going to commit to metal or not.

Inb4 the fun police comes into the thread and reminds us how the GazettE "isn't gonna drop anything new with this new release," how its probably gonna be "DOGMA leftover" and how "DIM was the pinnacle of their career" and when it drops, how "deaf we must be because we can't hear how not new it is."

I just saved y'all about 3-4 posts lol. You're welcome.

I expected UGLY to be very close in terms of DOGMA heaviness so when it came out eventually, it didn't bother me much. I do expect UNDYING to be something a tad bit different, probably a different side of DOGMA that we haven't heard? Either way, I wont get too hype. And i know i'll find something to appreciate about this single when it drops like i do a lot of their recent music. Lets see. Spring is pretty far away so there's more than enough time to come up with something cool  :)

When I saw this image in the UGLY news thread, I was so certain the 5th Movement (or FINALE, whatever) would be a live DVD. I'm glad it's more music, though! :D

I'm fucking psyched for this single! I have fallen in love with DOGMA and UGLY And assuming this single wasn't written/recorded alongside those two, I'm sure it'll give us a better indication of what's to come. I'm guessing this single will be released in March at the earliest.

Haha I saw "Blemish" right after "Attitude" in the set-list and thought, ""Attitude is an "Ugly" "Blemish" on the GazettE'S musical career."

(sorry to the people who like that song : P)

Fucking YouTube.......

To this day, I still ponder if UGLY actually was just a few leftovers...... It just differs from DOGMA in terms of feel.

The whole DARK AGE thing was sooo boring to me. DOGMA and UGLY were nothing new. I mean, these are good works but I've heard that music from post-hardcore bands I used to listen like 7 years ago.

The whole DARK AGE thing was sooo boring to me. DOGMA and UGLY were nothing new. I mean, these are good works but I've heard that music from post-hardcore bands I used to listen like 7 years ago.

This is your only post. Your opinion is irrelevant. 

This entire Dark Age movement has slain me! Frankly, I hadn't liked The GazettE's previous releases for the past 2-3 years but DOGMA really took my attention, Ugly didn't disappoint and I'm really looking forward to Undying!

Gazette deserves some kind of prize or something for going from an awesome band to suck totally balls.
I was a crazy gazette fan, I even went to Japan only to go to their concert... Now I havent liked even ONE song they have released the last 6 years, crazy.

This is your only post. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Not cool, Kyo. You may not agree with thom35's opinion, but that doesn't make it irrelevant. There's absolutely no reason to be rude, so let's chill out a bit.

Not cool, Kyo. You may not agree with thom35's opinion, but that doesn't make it irrelevant. There's absolutely no reason to be rude, so let's chill out a bit.

jesus, it was a fucking joke.