CAT5

MH FEATURED POLL #14: What are your favorite tracks from Lycaon's "Camera obscura"?

MH POLL OF THE WEEK #14  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favorite tracks from Lycaon's "Camera obscura" album?

• 01 Camera Obscura -SE-
    • 02 追æ?¶
    • 03 Dark Night
    • 04 Liar
    • 05 shadow
    • 06 æ??室 -SE-
    • 07 marionette
    • 08 å?ã??å£?ã?ã?¬ã?©ã?¹ã®è¡å??
    • 09 くちづã? -SE-
    • 10 Rouge
    • 11 馬鹿ねã??
    • 12 ã?¢ã?ã?¢ã?
    • 13 売女 -SE-
    • 14 æ?ªå¥³ã®å¾®ç¬?
    • 15 ILLUSION
    • 16 ã?¡ã?©ã?³ã?³ã?ªã??ã?¯
    • 17 ã?¸ã??ã?·ã?¼
    • 18 endroll -SE-

Multiple choice poll. What are your favorite tracks from Lycaon's "Camera obscura" album?

To submit a poll for the MH POLL OF THE WEEK, P.M. @CAT5 with your poll question, choices, and state whether it's multiple choice or not.

tumblr_inline_ndjrzdvjdj1t34jk2.gif

shadow is still my favorite. But in term of new songs, it's 君を壊すガラスの衝動 (followed by Rouge, アネモネ and Marionette)! It's hard to choose dammit, I love all the songs (minus bakane. ahah)! But I know what I dislike tho, should be much easier this way x'DD

Picked the four I said I enjoyed most in the review thread. If I change my mind on my favs after another listen, I will come back to edit my votes. Also, I applaud you for making even more discussion on the band and album, aha.

I chose 追憶, Dark night, Liar, Shadow, marionette, 君を壊すガラスの衝動, Rouge and  悪女の微笑. Because they are awesome.

Now that I came back and gave it a chance: Tsuioku, Dark Night, Shadow, Baka ne, Akujo no hohoemi, marionette (too short tho) and Gypsy a.k.a the best song of CO (ofc)

Hint: I took Liar, Melancholy, Anemone and other fillers out and replaced them with most of their previous b-sides and some A-sides too (Memai for instance, transitions well from Kuchizuke SE imho)

marionette, 君を壊すガラスの衝動, Rogue, 馬鹿ね。, メランコリック and ジプシー are kind of listenable but overall it's an awful album.  

This thread is just a fucking joke.

It would seem that some of the users here misread or misinterpreted this poll? I'm pretty sure I didn't ask for anyone's opinion on the album. Those who are attentive enough might notice that I intentionally omitted an option for "none" - which effectively makes that option and point of view entirely irrelevant for this thread's sake.

However, you're always bound to get those who are determined to share their opinions where they are neither wanted nor appreciated. It's the same ego-driven madness that coerces ppl to to click "dislike" on YT videos instead of closing the tab or going to another video. It's all painfully unnecessary, and I personally cringe upon witnessing it, but at the same time, it's a natural function of the human ego. When people see others praising something that they can't personally appreciate, the ego reads that as an attack, and so it feels the need protect, defend, and validate it's own existence - which is why you end up with worthless posts like some of the ones above.

But understanding and accepting this as the nature of things should help you get along with this kind of behavior much better I believe. 

I love all of them but 8 that i favor cause you can get it to them Tsuioku Dark Night Liar marionette Kimi wo Kowasu Garasu no Shoudou Rouge ILLUSION Melancholic in no order.

Ahhh cats i love you, so i keep my mouth shut.

Didn't vote at all, because I haven't listened to the album at all. I have read so many mixed reviews of it though, so it has made me wonder if I should try listening to it. Will definitely add it to the list of albums I have to listen to! Will let you know about my opinion when that time comes. :D