LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

tumblr_n8djes4kRL1qafddio1_500.png

I'm graduating from university soon and we're shooting our pics this week. :) Took this one because hell, I had make-up on so why not. Quality kinda sucks because the studio was too dark.

So there was a MH meet in Helsinki a couple of months ago. Our humongous meet-up consisted of me, Biopanda, Slsr and WhirlingBlack (who's behind the camera because he's oooooh-so-mysterious).

fax8y9.jpg

~Biopanda, paradoxal, Slsr~

And then one super high quality pic of me & Panda and a hint of WB's hair, part of WB's hand and the zipper of WB's shirt (so secret, much mystery, wow) 

29e6jd0.jpg

lol two bonus pics of me fixing my hair moshing

2m5yvrl.jpgqmx0yb.jpg

Panda, please explain your shoes to me. .o.

I don't have a better picture of them, but um... I like showy boots? :'3 They're the same ones I was wearing at the first MH meetup, except that I had the detachable snow leopard trim on them this day XD

Lol, Ricchu's pic is so funny.

I was supposed to go out tonight but fell asleep and am looking through my photo albums, gonna post some pics of me and my crew to share.

Think I may have to cut hair and change weight soon so I was documenting current appearance:

80FOvZU.jpg

Annoying cat I take care of always lays in my clothes, including underwear and socks, if he isnt there he is in the bathtub.

5l0n1mz.jpg

My true cat, found in the wild, but dont live with her anymore. The black and white one. I love her more than anything. Here she is cleaning another cat from the wild she helped raise pic taken at the house she stays at.

IWfsLr4.jpg

Tetora yesss #teamcats

re pierced the second post on my left side, still got a fat lip kind of, but I'm glad to have stopped putting it off! Is posting images on here giving anyone else problems.. ?

315zs03.jpg

Plot twist

re pierced the second post on my left side, still got a fat lip kind of, but I'm glad to have stopped putting it off! Is posting images on here giving anyone else problems.. ?

315zs03.jpg

straight up badass!

Guest Magatsu

haha I doubt that you can see me.. but I and an ex-friend where jumping and fangirling LOUDNESS in 2010

XD it got offical taped hahhahahaha

Guest Magatsu

Lolz GAZ.. 

here

251530_10150641303555445_8047719_n.jpg

246648_10150641303460445_38707_n.jpg

do  you see it? xD

Guest Magatsu

yeah.. half long hair kinda.. 

That day Akira gave me his plectrum. Gosh such blessing :D

But in my country when they played.. so many GUYS from like 40-50 who where FANGIRLING like... those 15 years girls.

XD so freaking funny.