LIDL

Show Yourself (again)

Whoa, cool.

Looks like a sexy version of my boy Shiina Mio.

woah. such compliment.

very flatter. 

wow.

I think you're too hairy. Sorry bro, but a decade of baby-smooth Japanese men have rewired my brain :<

Basically this. Sorry bro.

ALSO. I LIKE WOMEN SO IM BIASED.

So I was trying to bleach my hair up to platinum/silver... however I really didn't want to bleach my hair again and I got tired of constantly toning the warm colors out of it... so I dyed it brown AGAIN.

tumblr_inline_n7xbbmEBXh1sdkjbk.jpg

Ignore my wonky face pls. thank you.

I also took puri with my not so little ... little brother today.

tumblr_inline_n7xb2zhgVS1sdkjbk.jpg

So I was trying to bleach my hair up to platinum/silver... however I really didn't want to bleach my hair again and I got tired of constantly toning the warm colors out of it... so I dyed it brown AGAIN.

Just so you know, to get silver/platinum hair it's not just simply bleaching your hair - if you were simply bleaching it hoping to get it to silver/white (and I hope you were using a peroxide-based bleach), you were damaging the shit out of your hair. Even then though, it'll take your bleaching your hair 2 - 3 times over a short span to get it primed.

I don't know the full details but my girlfriend had silver hair for a while - she used a purple toner in combination with the bleach, and had to put the purple toner in our conditioner (also, you can forget about actually shampooing your hair as it'll strip a lot of the color out). The roots had to be touched up about every two weeks or it'd look just off. In short, it's super high-maintenance and takes quite a bit of planning to pull off.

Oh no I know that. My hair was black (not natural) so it would have taken me 5 bleaches to do it properly. I used a blue based bleach and a 30vol to not kill my hair and I had bleaches spread about 3-4 weeks apart. I used lightest ash blond to tone the copper out of my hair since it was still a pretty warm level 7. It had been this tone for about a month of using a purple based shampoo and toning 2 times with in that month.

While I was in cosmetology school a few years back, I managed to make a toner that brought my hair to a really nice gray that didn't look green at all... But I don't have my license for hair so I can no longer purchase the products I used. So really I knew what I was getting in to... I just didn't want to do it anymore XD

^ even htough this isn't probably the best place to talk about hair, but bleaching is such a bitch. I have a light brown hair and I have been planning to dye it to reddish/violet pastel colour. The bleaching process is so awful, especially because I have to go to work between the dyeing. XD So any tips/recommendations would be nice <3

So there was a MH meet in Helsinki a couple of months ago. Our humongous meet-up consisted of me, Biopanda, Slsr and WhirlingBlack (who's behind the camera because he's oooooh-so-mysterious).

fax8y9.jpg

~Biopanda, paradoxal, Slsr~

And then one super high quality pic of me & Panda and a hint of WB's hair, part of WB's hand and the zipper of WB's shirt (so secret, much mystery, wow) 

29e6jd0.jpg

lol two bonus pics of me fixing my hair moshing

2m5yvrl.jpgqmx0yb.jpg