Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Then you really changed a lot Panda. I even got some music shizzel from you which you sell or sold.

Why would you respect your buyers?  I would also care about those who also wanted to buy it.

It would be social for those people who wanted to buy the same thing, to share it to them.  That would make you even a much better shop.

But of course you could do that for example only for real old RAREZ. who are really hard to get since then it's only 1% that the person who couldn't buy it since someone GRABBED before they could buy it.

Old music isn't only for to resell but also for to share to people. and that can easy also in PRIVATE. you even can set up easy a rule that those who didn't bought it cannot upload it here at this forum.

It's really shit for those people who wanted to grap the same thing but who where simply to late.

I would be even glad if you would share the stuff I bought from you in the past. also before you started your shop. Since I cannot share those releases myself.

A few things got shared before my shop started, but for personal reasons, I'm currently in the process of getting my shop registered as a legit business. Because of this, I have to do things more "by the book", which certainly doesn't include illegal things like uploading. Beyond that, some people don't want the stuff shared. If there's something really rare that's only available at the shop and someone spends... say... $40 buying it, I think it'd be pretty shitty for the shop owner to go "oh you spent all your hard-earned money on that? now I'll give it to everyone for free!". If the buyer wants to upload it, then that's great, but they own it now and it's completely up to them. As "nice" as it'd be for people who couldn't buy, I'd be lying if I said that doing such things wouldn't lose me a TON of business in the process.

If there's something really rare that's only available at the shop and someone spends... say... $40 buying it, I think it'd be pretty shitty for the shop owner to go "oh you spent all your hard-earned money on that? now I'll give it to everyone for free!".

Exactly... I'll share anything I buy that someone might want, and even I'd be miffed if Biopanda uploaded something right after I paid for it.

I try and respect my buyers though, so I don't share that sort of stuff. If the people who buy want to share, though, then that's totally up to them XD

I can't understand why anybody should respect wannabe-elitists who don't want to share music that doesn't belong to them. This is the Internet, it's made for sharing.

I can't understand why anybody should respect wannabe-elitists who don't want to share music that doesn't belong to them. This is the Internet, it's made for sharing.

If it were up to me, things would be different, but that's just the way the world works. Whether I like it or not, those people make up a good portion of my customer base, so it'd be very detrimental to business to upload what they now own and what I no longer do. You might as well go into Puresound and ask them to share all their stuff, since a shop like Puresound/Closet-Child is pretty much what RarezHut is. I guess it's a bit different due to the fact that I'm on here, since there's certain assumptions made about members of the community in regards to music sharing, but otherwise it's pretty much the same. 

I think what many do not understand is that Rarezhut is a legitimate business. Even though it's a small scale business that mostly runs on people from this forum, that doesn't make it any less of an official online webstore. If Rarezhut is registered that means Panda will be having to pay taxes over what he's earning and all official legal rules that come with it will apply to him.

See it like this: say you spent $50 on that CD you've been wanting for ages and that you've finally found and suddenly your friend says "hey man remember that awesome CD you've been looking for for ages? The guy who sold it to you gave it to me for free yesterday!" Pretty fucking shitty right? It'd be the same if Closet Child started giving out free mp3s to people of the stuff you paid them 35$ + shipping for.

Besides when it comes to sharing music, you're not entitled to anything. You can always ask the person who bought the tape/CD nicely if they want to share it with you. That's your every right. If the person does not want to do that however, does not mean you can go to the guy whom he bought it from and say "hey can you share that stuff with me that other guy paid $50 for?"

Do I think elitism is shitty? Yeah, it really fucking is because I share the same mentality: music is a beautiful thing and imo it's definitely meant to be shared so that others can enjoy it too. However, some people don't think that way and you're going to have to respect their opinion, no matter how much you disagree with it, because it's definitely not an opinion that is hurting anyone else.

A few things got shared before my shop started, but for personal reasons, I'm currently in the process of getting my shop registered as a legit business. Because of this, I have to do things more "by the book", which certainly doesn't include illegal things like uploading. Beyond that, some people don't want the stuff shared. If there's something really rare that's only available at the shop and someone spends... say... $40 buying it, I think it'd be pretty shitty for the shop owner to go "oh you spent all your hard-earned money on that? now I'll give it to everyone for free!". If the buyer wants to upload it, then that's great, but they own it now and it's completely up to them. As "nice" as it'd be for people who couldn't buy, I'd be lying if I said that doing such things wouldn't lose me a TON of business in the process.

Oh you are going to make it a real legit busniss. yes then its another story.

Still would be nice to know who bought something if someone grabbed it before your nose. So that someone can contact that person to ask if that person might could share it. Then it's still up to the one, who bought it, to share it or not.

Since there are plenty under us who love to support PANDA and to help out still other people who didn't had the change to buy the real CD or Tape. (^.-)

Oh you are going to make it a real legit busniss. yes then its another story.

Still would be nice to know who bought something if someone grabbed it before your nose. So that someone can contact that person to ask if that person might could share it. Then it's still up to the one, who bought it, to share it or not.

Since there are plenty under us who love to support PANDA and to help out still other people who didn't had the change to buy the real CD or Tape. (^.-)

Even if I wanted to, plenty of people on there don't use the same name as they do on here, so that'd be a bit useless. People can usually stalk last.fm if they want to find that sort of stuff though XD

true true but that wasn't not really question to you..

So all buyers.... let other MH people know if you bought something and if you are willing it to share.

or maybe there should be such DL master post aka; rarez bought at pandas rare store. so kinda that we can easy let everyone know what we bought and what we are willing to share with others if people are interested.

true true but that wasn't not really question to you..

So all buyers.... let other MH people know if you bought something and if you are willing it to share.

or maybe there should be such DL master post aka; rarez bought at pandas rare store. so kinda that we can easy let everyone know what we bought and what we are willing to share with others if people are interested.

That seems a bit drastic, people who want to share what they have bought from anywhere have put up their CD collections.  I buy a lot of shit, I don't generally upload unless someone has requested it or I feel like it.  My internet sucks real bad and takes forever to upload anything, like hours.

If someone bought something you wanted from rarezhut then find it somewhere else.  Also wanting to know who bought certain CDs from there is a bit creepy lol.

I generally avoid these kind of posts, so don't hate me.

I'm disappointed with my last purchase because package not include rips of demo tape in lossless quality : ... biopanda could talk with me in inbox

Whether the rips are in lossless or not really depends on when they were made. I used to do the rips in 320 kbps MP3, but switched after a while to using FLAC, so whether the files are lossless or not is kind of split.

Whether the rips are in lossless or not really depends on when they were made. I used to do the rips in 320 kbps MP3, but switched after a while to using FLAC, so whether the files are lossless or not is kind of split.

I mean that you did not include  dvd with rips (flac or mp3s) in the package, please send me T__T

Oh okay, sorry about that x_x Seems a few of the last orders didn't have them included, but I'll send them to you tonight.

Thanks you!!!! :) check your inbox, i sent my info purchase :)

HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT I NEED MONEY HELP A SISTER OUT

saVGfYd.gif¡¡FLASH SALE TIME!! saVGfYd.gif

From right now until the end of Sunday-ish, we'll be having a super special just-for-you-MH-coolguys sale!

Just enter the code

GIVEPANDAMONEYSALE

at checkout and instantly get 15% off your whole order! Holy poots!

Biopanda: Do you happen to have any CDs with style? I remember you mentioned in another post that you had 7 of their CDs and I've been looking for their music for 10 years.. D:

Hello my little lovelies~ So I just put up a new RarezHut update with like a billion CDs! You can check out the list of new items via the newsletter or the Newly Added Items page. Updates should be coming on a more-or-less weekly basis now, since I have a whole lot more free time(benefits of getting dumped, eh?). Anyways, check it out and be a cool dude and buy some stuff onegaishimasu <3