Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

I just bought:

• Lily fleur - 惨劇の揺り籠
  • Lucy via Cloudy - -dear- 
  • Result of Tear - AURORA
  • PERSONA - 神欲の果実 
  • Ta-rot - 頭上に咲いた逆さまの花
  • DoLLs‐eyE - 瞳時計
  • If - Vice Versa 
Excellent project Biopanda, you can add more categories?, for example:  CDS-DT-VHS-DVDS .. n.n

Thanks

I wasn't sure if people wanted to sort things by band name or release type(CD, DT, etc). Because of how the store is set up, there's actually pages for those sorts of things that are generated automatically like http://rarezhut.net/product-type/cassette . I'll go ahead and add those links to the navigation bar later today :3

Great project Bio. Lots of work and time used to create it. Good luck.

PS. If you will add someday (by any chance) VHS from LADY - No Music No Life (their Last live) relased 10.2002. CALL ME pls,

Great project Bio. Lots of work and time used to create it. Good luck.

PS. If you will add someday (by any chance) VHS from LADY - No Music No Life (their Last live) relased 10.2002. CALL ME pls,

I wish I had that just as much as you do :P

Okay, made a few quick changes to the store based on some feedback I've seen~

• Added product type categories so you can browse by release types(CDs, DVDs, etc.). I'll add additional categories once items of those types go up on the store.
  • Added an option to hold items for shipping. It's explained a bit in the FAQ, this will allow you to make multiple orders over an extended time period and combine the shipping.

Also fixed a silly bug with the shipping quotes pane, so sorry about any random gibberish that was showing up there. First-class shipping for domestic orders should now be showing as well if it wasn't previously.

• Added an option to hold items for shipping. It's explained a bit in the FAQ, this will allow you to make multiple orders over an extended time period and combine the shipping.

Ah, that's a great idea!

• Added product type categories so you can browse by release types(CDs, DVDs, etc.). I'll add additional categories once items of those types go up on the store.

Thanks, you are the best   :love: ... waiting for upload list VHS   

Thanks, you are the best   :love: ... waiting for upload list VHS   

The VHSs probably won't come for a while... depends how much money I make XD I need to get my VCR repaired, but getting that done nowadays can be rather costly. Until then I'll just be focusing on getting the cassettes, CDs and DVDs listed.

Sooo, my order arrived today, and everything was fine and as described. Included a bunch of random flyers too.
I also received an excellent mp3 rip of the tape, so I wouldn't have to digitalize it myself.

1391452_600777039982528_956910516_n.jpg

Shipping was pretty fast too. I actually hadn't checked my mailbox for a few days, so I'm not sure how long it took exactly, but I'm guessing roughly a week to Germany. It was post-stamped the first work day after my order in any case, so no complaints there.

10/10 will buy again ;)

Just nabbed MiLK - Bitter Sweet. I've been looking for that CD for FOREVER. 1775465355wan.gif.pagespeed.ce.O1rGL5bc6 

I'm also on the hunt for anything neon (ネオン) related if that ever comes by.

Thanks for your order! MiLK was such a super awesome band... really saddened that Mikuru isn't doing anything after they disbanded :(

I'll have your CD send out tomorrow and on it's way over :3

I don't know if you take "requests", but I've been looking forever for Rudolf Steiner's Perfect Garden demo tape, Velvet Eden's: Kumo Onna, Rouge de Noir and Fushigi no kuni no arisu tapes (and of course E-Typ and Kalmia tapes)! (there's an interest for these if you ever get the chance to buy them to the store ^_^')

I can certainly keep an eye out, since I've been really wanting to get my hands on a Rudolf Steiner tape as well, though I'm not really planning on buying anything in the near future. Too bad you weren't a bit quicker... I did have a Kalmia tape in the past, but I sold it a few months back :(

I'm having a little trouble with ordering?!

There are a few items I want, but when I put the second item in the basket the first one disappears. Then when I go back to put the first one in, it say's I already have it and the second one disappears?

I hope i'm making sense, and that it's possible to sort something out~

I've never heard of anything like that happening... have you created an account? The cart can work a little differently for registered users than it does for anonymous users(carts are kept for 2 weeks). You could also try using a different browser maybe. If none of that works, PM me and we can do a manual order.

1374772_10202571209309313_1322363528_n.j

Yay, got my CD and surprisingly a complementary magazine (I always love extra goodies XD) 

The case only had a few scratches here and there, but that's a given and I could easily replace it (even though I wouldn't bother). 

The disc itself was in near perfect condition with only two barely noticeable scratches towards the rim, which is usual for a used CD.

Obi strip included which was perfect.

Awesome purchase and I would buy again 10/10

If I ever catch anyone who need sum rarez I shall advertise :P.