Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

okey, first think i wanted to mention is that panda prolly hates me since i didn't get any flyer or some other useless shit ;c OH WELL I GUESS I'M NOT A CUTE FEMALE AFTER ALL T__T

so this is what i've got: 

2d1ke1w.jpg

the cover card of mouse's tape looks so new and fresh, i could even smell the wet paint on it! :o (what a quick shipping!) panda you're such a nice guy, you probably went through many troubles to make this, but b/w cover would fit better for this band ;D and too bad you left the back side white ;__; you could at least draw some cute panda ther ;3

like this:

1fhdlg.jpg

much better, rite? ^w^

the other tape is kinda same inside, just looks a little bit older. 

SO MUCHO GARCIAS LE JEWPANDA <3

Thanks for the "special" feedback <3

So now that RarezHut has been open for nearly 10 months, I was wondering if anyone has any feedback in general about the site? What sorts of things do you like/not like about it? Is there anything you'd like to see on the site in the future? Does anyone actually use the janky "related bands" search engine I put together?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated! Updates have been rather sporadic lately, but we're working to smooth those out and improve the store in any ways we can(though knowing how people would like it improved would help :P).

As a side note, I'll be going on a road trip over the course of the next week, so any orders placed between August 9th and August 17th will be shipped out on the 18th.

Out of curiosity, does RarezHut accept donations?
There's stuff in my collection that is collecting dust and I am reluctant to start selling them individually because I don't have the patience (and I also don't want to badger the shipping people as much as last semester...)

(known as the guy that picks up random Japanese packages every two weeks)

Out of curiosity, does RarezHut accept donations?

There's stuff in my collection that is collecting dust and I am reluctant to start selling them individually because I don't have the patience (and I also don't want to badger the shipping people as much as last semester...)

(known as the guy that picks up random Japanese packages every two weeks)

I'd feel a bit bad taking a donation just to sell, but I could certainly buy in bulk if you'd like :3

Second order; came in quick as usual. Didn't get a tracking number this time... I might have missed it; I've been busy with job shadowing, and moving stuff around. So it was kind of a surprise when I got it in the midst of building a drawer set.

This was a birthday order, so I got a lot more than I usually would order at any one time. I might have gotten more, but I needed some other stuff so I had to limit it quite a bit. Got more fliers; always really neat to have and now I need a clearfile for them all. Everything was well packed in bubblewrap, surrounded by the fliers in a box, so nice and secure.

See everything (including much better pictures of my last order and the fliers) here.

Second order; came in quick as usual. Didn't get a tracking number this time... I might have missed it; I've been busy with job shadowing, and moving stuff around. So it was kind of a surprise when I got it in the midst of building a drawer set.

This was a birthday order, so I got a lot more than I usually would order at any one time. I might have gotten more, but I needed some other stuff so I had to limit it quite a bit. Got more fliers; always really neat to have and now I need a clearfile for them all. Everything was well packed in bubblewrap, surrounded by the fliers in a box, so nice and secure.

See everything (including much better pictures of my last order and the fliers) here.

Glad to hear everything arrived okay :3 As for the tracking number, it should be emailed when it gets shipped out, but in the future you can always click on "My account" then go to the "Orders" tab and click on your order. I always attach the tracking number as a comment, so you should be able to view it there ^-^

Glad to hear everything arrived okay :3 As for the tracking number, it should be emailed when it gets shipped out, but in the future you can always click on "My account" then go to the "Orders" tab and click on your order. I always attach the tracking number as a comment, so you should be able to view it there ^-^

I figured I missed it or something; I would have did some digging before contacting if I couldn't find it otherwise.

Heya baby buddies! Time for a new RarezHut update! If you wanted to cover your body in cassette tapes, then now is your chance, since we just added a whole ton of 'em! As usual, you can check out the newly added items either via the newsletter or from the Newly added items page. Also, links have been added to the newsletters finally, so there's that :P On the topic of the newsletter... as mentioned this month: RarezHut's one year anniversary is coming up at the end of next month, so we're cooking up something special for all of those who have ordered and supported us during our first year, so keep an eye out for details as that comes closer :3

RarezHut's one year anniversary is coming up at the end of next month, so we're cooking up something special for all of those who have ordered and supported us during our first year, so keep an eye out for details as that comes closer

Ohh..

Lucky I bought something not long ago (laugh)

But there is nothing interesting in your shop right now for me.

Ohh..

Lucky I bought something not long ago (laugh)

But there is nothing interesting in your shop right now for me.

Well, there'll be probably around 100 more items by the end of next month, so hopefully that won't be the case XD

Well, there'll be probably around 100 more items by the end of next month, so hopefully that won't be the case XD

Well you know what I like...

But if there is nothing with Calmando Qual, The Fuzz inside your next update.... then it's simple bad luck :P

T______________________________________T

well maybe there will be luck.... but only very very very very very less.

I wished you would add some music of; ARB, TH eROCKERS, The Roosters....

but that's.. eh... normal ROCK... aka ROCK'N'ROLL from around the 80ties. (lol)

(yes, I know those bands thanks to Hibiki... lol)

Ugh.. every time I read about an rarezhut update, the interesting things for me are almost all gone already. D:

Are you signed up for the newsletter? That's probably the best way there is to know about new updates right as they go on the store. Other than that, I'll try in the future to give a 1-2 day notice beforehand so that everyone knows exactly when it'll be put up.

Just placed my third (?) rarezhut order. (Some awesome Loz'a≠Veria in there this time!)

Thanks for always sending the cassette rips along with the tapes... saves a lot of hassle.

While packing your order, I actually found that I had an additional unopened copy of one of the tapes that came with a few bonuses, so enjoy your free upgrade :P

Are you signed up for the newsletter? That's probably the best way there is to know about new updates right as they go on the store. Other than that, I'll try in the future to give a 1-2 day notice beforehand so that everyone knows exactly when it'll be put up.

Yeah, I checked the mail like a few hours later and some nice things were sold out already. Seems like we have some rarezhunters here. :ninja:

Just ask panda for a cd or cassete rip if your wanting is sold out. High possibility that he ripped the cds in 320kbps and tapes are always ripped so (^^)v

I try and respect my buyers though, so I don't share that sort of stuff. If the people who buy want to share, though, then that's totally up to them XD

Then you really changed a lot Panda. I even got some music shizzel from you which you sell or sold.
Why would you respect your buyers?  I would also care about those who also wanted to buy it.

It would be social for those people who wanted to buy the same thing, to share it to them.  That would make you even a much better shop.

But of course you could do that for example only for real old RAREZ. who are really hard to get since then it's only 1% that the person who couldn't buy it since someone GRABBED before they could buy it.

Old music isn't only for to resell but also for to share to people. and that can easy also in PRIVATE. you even can set up easy a rule that those who didn't bought it cannot upload it here at this forum.

It's really shit for those people who wanted to grap the same thing but who where simply to late.

I would be even glad if you would share the stuff I bought from you in the past. also before you started your shop. Since I cannot share those releases myself.

Yeah, I checked the mail like a few hours later and some nice things were sold out already. Seems like we have some rarezhunters here. :ninja:

What were you looking for? I plan on sharing 90% of my order (some stuff already has rips floating around, so there's no use re-upping them) but if I got something you're looking for just let me know.