Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Gahhh I'm hoping mine will be here Monday. Sundays always suck in that aspect lol.

There will be a shorter stream this Saturday. Not an unboxing, but we are bringing out some true rarez from the vaults.

Start time is 11am MST/1PM EST/5PM GMT

Picked up my cd from the post office today. Apparently it got a bit crampled during the shipping process and a chunk from the box came off in my hand when I opened the envelope. The paper sleeve also got a little ripped. Luckily nothing else got damaged and I can still enjoy my music. Maybe you guys should wrap your packages in something more resilient. 

I'm sorry to hear your CD got messed up x_x I generally try to use at least 3 layers of bubble wrap with an envelope(2 of wrap+the layer from the envelope). Could you take pictures of the envelope and CD? I was looking at the picture on RarezHut and it seems like there was already a small tear on the slipcase.

I'm sorry to hear your CD got messed up x_x I generally try to use at least 3 layers of bubble wrap with an envelope(2 of wrap+the layer from the envelope). Could you take pictures of the envelope and CD? I was looking at the picture on RarezHut and it seems like there was already a small tear on the slipcase.

It came like this. 

2ic8g1z.jpg

P50414-204740.jpg

Yep it's the same tear, but it seems to have gotten deeper and the paint rubbed off in places. The plastic is all falling apart. 

Oh gosh, I'm really sorry :( I'm really shocked that it got so badly damaged... I had even paid an extra $2 to ship it due to using extra packing materials. I've just sent a partial refund back to you on paypal for some the item cost. Again, I'm really sorry this happened to your CD.

***WE ARE LIVE***

http://www.hitbox.tv/Rarezhut

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1573666976256217/

We are opening the vaults this Saturday and Sunday. Some of the coolest are rarest items in our entire collection of thousands will be sold during this time, so you do not want to miss out! We will start at 11AM MST/1PM EST/5PM GMT both days and will continue on for several hours.

As before, www.hitbox.tv/RarezHut is where we will be. If you are a member of Monochrome Heaven and need to create a Hitbox account, please use your MH username.

During the stream, we'll allow people in the chat to buy items as they appear if they like. Valerie (Valicious) will be in the chat and assisting with marking down sales. There will be a starting price displayed on the stream for each item and if multiple people want the item then it'll go auction-style and they can bid up until someone caves and loses out on the rarez.

Stuff arrived today, packaged safely and all in great condition :D

Looking forward to the stream tomorrow, though I don't know if I'll be picking anything up this week...

Edit welp there's something rare and grieva. I'll get my wallet.