Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

Sarurday,afain I guess. Then maybe i cannot watch it. Well we will see if I,can watch if

And what was sold after when I was gone?

Or better, what was sold yesterday?

Ohhh god, tonsssssssss of stuff. At the very end, Kuroyume's "Cruel" and a Lamiel album sold. That Lamiel album had a crazy bidding war. Pretty interesting stuff lol

Valicious kept a spreadsheet of all the sold items, so maybe in the next day or two I can get together a list to post everything that sold. As Rob mentioned we'll be doing the last bit next Saturday. We've got ~150 items left to go in the box, so I think we should be able to get that done in a 5 hour stream or so.

Details on the next stream beamed to your eyeholes!

There are still nearly 150 items left in The Crate, so we are going to be streaming another live auction on Saturday, April 4th beginning at 10AM MST/12PM EST/4PM GMT. 

We decided to start it two hours earlier than last time in recognition of our European brethren :)

When registering at Hitbox, please use your MH username if you haven't already created an account.  I'll try to /whisper you in chat to get your contact info if you win an item, but it would be awesome if you could.

It'll be at Hitbox again: http://www.hitbox.tv/RarezHut

Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/477008009118257/

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RarezHut

I think 4PM GMT is actually a bad time to start with for European people as it falls right around dinner time n__n

But I'll try to be there as much as possible.

I am in the chat, and we are just about to go live.  Let the pillaging of rarez commence!

http://www.hitbox.tv/RarezHut

We'll be going for 6-7 hours, so don't worry if you can't make the start.  We'll be here all day XD

Lovely seeing this happening once again. Unfortunately I can't be there in later hours or many at all right now but it's just brilliant to see how many attend and how often this has happened. Such motivation and dedication, great stuff!

btw Val don't forget to post a list of all sold CD's.

I really would love what I've missed.

You're that much of a glutton for punishment? The last 8 items were taken from private collection, and they cranked the rarity up to 11. Some of it was truly one-of-a-kind.

I actually didn't watch the last CD's because I was faceboooking about Kiwamu. XD

But didn't one CD go (ja know with that card an keychain for $20?) Which I still don't know which band it was. no clue who they are.

Still damn currious what was all sold form the box in these 3 days of fun. (I even forgot what I've bought yesterday)

I actually didn't watch the last CD's because I was faceboooking about Kiwamu. XD

But didn't one CD go (ja know with that card an keychain for $20?) Which I still don't know which band it was. no clue who they are.

Still damn currious what was all sold form the box in these 3 days of fun. (I even forgot what I've bought yesterday)

Over 200 things sold, can't really type out a list. You'll just have to come next time XD

The band is Jikkendai Marmot, and they are everything that is amazing. Smoky bar lounging atop a grand piano kei

but you already did do type a list :P

But I try to watch next time.

Oh "Jikkendai Marmot"  nya not my cup of tea at all.

Anyhow, any left overs for "Fantastic Crisis".  come back to me for those CD's at the end of the month.   (if possible) if it aren't to many; highly possible that I want to buy them in a bulk. (^.-)

@DANAO

Just shut up. my last words about it where just a JOKE.

Stop being annoying, tipping a full list of what was sold (or sort it if it's already somewhere) would take too much time, and that would not change anything anyway, don't get the point

It's already cool they took so much time for those unboxing live stream

thanks for doing that unboxing, was really nice, can't wait for the next one :)

Really gotta thank you all for all the amazing CDs :D I was dying to get my hands on that Reclen's Jazz single (anything by them actually lol and still got my eyes on that album xD)

Glad you enjoyed! I'll be getting on your latest order today or tomorrow... taking care of orders from the livestream has been taking a lot longer than I wanted, so things are getting pushed back a little x_x

Glad you enjoyed! I'll be getting on your latest order today or tomorrow... taking care of orders from the livestream has been taking a lot longer than I wanted, so things are getting pushed back a little x_x

it's all good :) i can't wait to get my hands on those CDs >:D haha

I'm happy to report that my package arrived in less than 2 days! (I live in the US though.)

The CDs themselves were practically mint condition, which surprised me! My LAREINE CD even came with an extra photo booklet I wasn't expecting.

Basically, this was an extremely pleasant experience. Looking forward to more Rarezhut Unboxing adventures!

tumblr_n50alwo6n71rmxg04o1_r1_400.gif

Already posted in another thread, but my stuff came in.

rRhfAh8.jpg

my floor needs to be dusted

Paid on 7 April

Shipped on 9 April

Delivered today at 2:45pm

Everything seems to be in great condition (minus the Plastic Tree single booklet being bent, and the small crack on one of the heidi. single cases, but neither of those are big problems), and I was especially happy that @Valicious sold me the promo copy of The 3rd Birthday's 糜爛の月 that includes the bonus tracks from both TYPE B and TYPE C.

Also worth noting that it came in a 6x6x6 size box. How perfect! :lol: