Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

I think you're a mod and you can delete my comment if you wish, but I have to give some negative feedback.

Bought a Metis Gretel DVD just to receive it in awful condition. It has many and very obvious marks of water in the cover, it is ruined. However, the invoice paper covering it, and the package-- those were in perfect condition. Also the DVD is just a blank printable DVD.

Not satisfied, trying to get my money back via Paypal.

I don't wish to hide any negative feedback(I'm not a mod anyways). I responded to your claim via paypal, but I'll send you a PM and we can try and clear things up there.

Sorry, it has been long since I last used this forums frequently and I forgot a yellow name doesn't always mean mod (since I also have it for some reason). I hope we can find some solution about this. Thank you.

I got my 2nd order from the Rarezhut and all went fine for me. Even my last-minute request to combine shippings worked out well, so thanks for that. :D

The package was hold up in customs this time, but that just seems to be totally random, because the last one went through and there didn't seem to be any obvious difference.

Also, let's appreciate the fact that he uses panda stickers to seal the CDs. XD

I mainly decided to make an account here to make a complaint about Rarezhut. I've sent the main guy a few emails for about a month, but have yet to hear back from him. Since I see he's active here, I decided this would be a good place to express my frustrations. I was one of his first customers, and I have yet to hear back from him in almost a month, when he usually responds in a quick manner. I am confused and frustrated, since I've bought numerous demo cassettes from Rarezhut for a few months. I hope Rarezhut responds to my emails sometime soon, as I would be more than happy to buy the items in question in the email (a Vivid demo, the Kanon demo and the e.mu VHS). Hope to hear from him soon.

EDIT (2/27/14): I just talked to the main guy, and I should be going through with the transition either later tonight or tomorrow. ^__^

I placed an order three days ago, but haven't heard anything from the seller yet. I will update with more information once I receive the product.

You ordered the PENICILLIN and Sugar CDs, correct? Your package is all ready to be dropped off at the post office today :3

That was me. If you get your hands on anything else Penicillin related (Crack6, Machine, nano, etc), I'd most likely buy it from you depending on whether I have it already or not.

The cds arrived quickly. They were packaged well and in much better condition than I expected. They were packaged with two random flyers which was nice. I'd certainly buy from Rarezhut again.

Glad to hear you're satisfied with your order :3 I've got 6 other Penicillin CDs, I believe. If you'd like, I can PM you a list of them ^-^

Hey, panda, why don't you add some new stuff? I need MARY RUE tape, if you have it :)

I've been working slowly on adding new things, but life has kept me really busy lately. I've got over 100 items to add in the next update though(including over 90 tapes), though I'm not quite sure yet when that will be ready.

I've been working slowly on adding new things, but life has kept me really busy lately. I've got over 100 items to add in the next update though(including over 90 tapes), though I'm not quite sure yet when that will be ready.

I believe in you, panda

The latest update has finally gone live on RarezHut! We've added 104 items to drool over(and maybe buy too :P). You can check out the latest newsletter here or check out the "Newly added items" section on our store for a list of everything in the update :3

Also, I'll be going to Finland from May 6th to June 12th, so if you'd like your order to ship out before I return in June, then make sure it's in by May 2nd at the latest!

I'm here to leave positive feedback xD

Shipping was pretty quick, some of the CD's have scratches but I'm not complaining because they were so cheap and they play fine!  Just wanted to say thank you and I will be buying from you again! ^^

Guess what time it is?

Siren.gif  RAREZHUT UPDATE TIME  Siren.gif

As usual, you can check out the newest added items either gracefully delivered into your electronic mailbox or if you're a totally uncool person who hasn't subscribed to our newsletter(you should really do it... never know what newsletter exclusive things might be sent there in the future!), then you can read the latest newsletter here.

Guest Magatsu

waiting till order will be shipped out. 

WpHOQFOl.jpg?1

(I'll dig out my actual camera later to take nicer images - cameraphone ftw.)

My order came in really quickly (ordered on Friday [11th], sent out on Monday [14th], recieved today). CDs were wrapped really well in bubble wrap. Bonus flyers were cool (PLUNKLOCK and 燭台(怪). Not familiar with 燭台(怪), but that dog is adorable). CDs were in really nice condition and ripped perfectly. Prices were fantastic as well, espically after some comparison. (I'm in the US, so shipping prices will differ internationally...)

Will order again as soon as I can. (I have my eye on the しゅ~ふるまぁ~じゅ tape... >_>)

I wish I could grab some of these tapes, but considering the shipping is about 15× the price of the actual items, I don't think that'll work for me...

I wish there was something I could do about the shipping, but unfortunately shipping overseas is just rather expensive. I do think that it's a bit evened out by the item prices though. I try to offer very competitive prices on my items, which I think would make the shipping a bit less painful. I know that some of the cassette tapes on the store I have listed for (in multiple cases) nearly $5-20 less than the only other available copy for sale.

GOT MY STUFF TODAY SO FEEDBACK:

AWESOME STORE AWESOME SELLER EVERYTHING IS AWESOME I CAN VOMIT RAINBOW NOW.

RATING: 9999999999999999999999/10 

GONNA BUY AGAIN FOR SURE!

will post some pics tomorrow~