Biopanda

Presenting RarezHut: The first(?) international used VK store!

seems also your paypal address has changed?

I'll try to Pay tomorrow... I said Saturday in my e-mail, but I doubt I can pay at Saturday.. because just got a phonecall that a farmer need me that day. (For the rare delicious White GOLD, Asparagus,  news plants will be put inside the ground)

And after that is done I feel probably death and need sleep (since I need to get up at 4:00am, for doing my news paper round first)

^ also means, I will have more money to spent at May 2 and May 3rd.

hehe. XD

So if I cannot pay Friday, I'll pay Sunday. XD

SATURDAY, MAY 2ND AT 10AM MST/12PM EST/4PM GMT

SUNDAY MAY 3RD AT 10AM/12PM EST/4PM GMT

Weighing in at 68kg...In this corner, presenting Crate 2.0. Now larger than it's owners!

11162076_423364997823182_772220033380482

It is happening again folks, but bigger and even more wallet-destroying this time.

(Note that Sunday will end around 2pm, whereas Saturday will go until everyone gets sick of us.)

During the stream, we'll allow people in the chat to buy items as they appear if they like. Valerie (Valicious) will be in the chat and assisting with marking down sales. There will be a starting price displayed on the stream for each item and if multiple people want the item then it'll go auction-style and they can bid up until someone caves and loses out on the rarez.

All the Good Stuff

Facebook wvent: https://www.facebook.com/events/1073635639329663/

Location of event: www.hitbox.tv/rarezhut

I have never seen the levels of sheer VK awesomeness as this crate contains.  Be in the stream, see the crazy cool stuff, and get it for absurd prices.  Even if you can't buy stuff, enjoy seeing Biopanda get drunk and nerd out about VK.

These were posted to our twitter and Facebook yesterday, but I thought I'd post them here too.  (If you don't follow us on twitter and Facebook, you totally should)

The hazard zone after we got the crate and during the pillaging.

11023334_423343731158642_534045486051382

A few of the treasures that will be appearing this weekend

11162074_423321254494223_595152182731598

I'll be there on Saturday. Not Sunday though, gotta work.  :( The money to buy the rarez has to come from somewhere.

Oh, and my loot from last stream arrived today as well! Everything was fine, as usual.

2015-04-29%2019.56.23-1.jpg

Any tapes, Val?

There's a decent amount of cassette tapes, and a fairly large chunk of VHS tapes as well.

**Due to the sheer size of our massive package, we realized a single weekend won't cut it.  We're extending the event to the following weekend (May 9-10) as well.**

Just e message to let you know the package arrived safely ! Lots of protection and stuff to make it safer

Thanks again Panda and Val and see you soon !

well yesterday was my first purchase. question, how do i pay and stuff? O_o

Valicious will be sending out invoices after today's stream with that info.

well yesterday was my first purchase. question, how do i pay and stuff? O_o

I'll be sending out invoices as soon as the stream ends today.  You'll then have a choice

hold your items for bulk shipping (since there is a stream next weekend as well) in which case you'll just pay fo the items themselves

Choose to ship them out in which case we'd send you a shipping quote

We'll probably sell the rest of the demotapes today. We sold about half of them yesterday, I believe, so there's only 16 left or so.

We'll probably sell the rest of the demotapes today. We sold about half of them yesterday, I believe, so there's only 16 left or so.

yesterday view only four demo tapes to sell o.o , I bought two of four :P

I've no clue anymore from what I bought yesterday, but the last item haha made it all expensive. (oh well for a new CD, I wanted to buy at closet child anyway, I guess its still good deal)

I will tune in today again. lets see if there is more La'mule.

yesterday view only four demo tapes to sell o.o , I bought two of four :P

I believe we went through 11 demotapes yesterday, but they were pretty spread out through the stream.

Ok I finally received my package with stuff from like... 4 different stream nights? :D

33z780h.jpg

Today I'm gonna rip the shit out of every CD lololol. (Btw just send me a PM if you want me to upload some of this stuff! I'm feeling generous today and I wanna share this rarez goodness with you.)

Another question! I got the email with the payment info. Sent payment almost instantly with msg to send me shipping invoice and still no reply :< i needed those items for a bday present ;-;