zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The cheesecake turned out brilliant. I've watched a couple of episodes of Danger 5, listened to some great music and now I am gonna watch an episode of Twin Peaks, eat some food and then go for cheesecake and coffee. Mmmmmh! Brilliant start on the day.

oh yeah bitches

good RoNo☆Cro pictures are so hard to find, and it's not like they are not hot, it's just classic VK " we can never stay with a good makeup job" someone please fire those bitches (ppl responsible)! 

you lost me at.........you don't drink.....and here I'm like...wanna go for drinks after work...you go..how about bubble tea. sigh

I think i made him sexy

idk about him...

some guys are clueless unless blatantly obvious

and some just want to pretend being clueless to not ruin friendly relationship by immediate reject

and some just don't have the time or energy

Hurt my back when I lifted a chair at the end of the day on tuesday, had to go home from work after one hour yesterday (something which is something I never do no matter how bad I am feeling) and had to get help dressing today when I woke up. I turned into a 95 year old fucking cripple just by lifting a chair. Fucking hell.

dear roommate.. how many fucking times do I have to tell you to stay out of my damn room. leave any mail for me at the fuckign front door for fucks sake I have to tell you this how many fucking times......

hotness sense is going off, pls yessssss

finally a hot character with a hot and great hook up. I totally didn't see this coming. literly jumped out of my chair knocking it over and put some music and started dancing