zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i remember meeting you way back in 2009 in the cosplay crowd meet ups. you were friends with my friend at the time. we eventually would have familiar acquaintances. i would slowly step away from the cosplay scene and we would become strangers in person. I doubt I was significant to be remembered or even recognized dressed up, lthough I still followed your costume making online. I could see you had such talent in that field. crazy how how fast time flies. glad you've found your special someone. amazing how that person, an amazing inspirational animator would become such a prolific individual in the anime world. life is so unpredictable. I hope you stay strong. he was taken away way too young. /rip monty

ughh painting sucks dicks when it's confined. listening CO made it bearable. Painting again this week.

well after changing my avatar 100 fucking times!!! I think I found the right one...BUT IM NOT EVEN SURE...

my brain fucking hurts

edit: change it again...okay seriously no more I...promise...*coughs*

thinking aloud to myself here..

a big part of what's irreplaceably precious about being fellow fans of a vk band, at least for me, is the sense that we can look forward to the next release together; the excitement that accompanies trivial or even stupid things band members do; the capacity to get a kind of joy out of just talking about the band that others will probably deem irrational; the audacity to be totally crazy about the band and not be afraid to show it in front of others (especially those who are comically allergic to vk); the assurance that there will at least be one other person beside us to mourn a member's departure; and a shoulder to cry on when the band eventually disbands.

most importantly, it's also the tacit knowledge that there's someone out there who quietly knows how much a band means to me. as an example, when Xepher announced their disbandment i hardly said anything since i hate to be melodramatic about stuff like this, in spite of which i received messages from some really sweet people (some of whom i've never met before) asking if i was ok cuz they knew how much it must have hurt inside.

i get tetchy when chatting about vk with a close friend irl (we like similar bands) who makes me feel as if i'm talking someone who's tackling a differential geometry problem with a straight face. sometimes i kinda wish they can show a tad more emotional intensity cuz it's not supposed to an exercise in rationality in the first place *shrugs* we can chalk it all up to a matter of personality or temperament, but i don't think it's just that.

I wonder why I still put up with you. You expect me to oblige to all your wishes and keep me under control with how literally everything is about you. You make promises and break them immediately the day after. I am supposed to respect your desires and shortcomings toward me yet anything I dream of is stomped upon like it’s completely unnecessary and irrelevant. You ignore me, belittle me, you talk badly of me toward others, and yet I am here. Why, I ask myself daily. Why am I allowing myself to be used by you?

omg fucking yuuki's hair is all over the place going to make this difficult.

god i turn into a slut when tamer comes on, i remember something similar with yuuki's falsetto and high notes in dalhia, dogra magra, ajoko no hohemi (i spelled that wrong)

Customer: Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

Myself: I was born in Canada, so I’m fluent in English.

Customer: I thought you looked Chinese, so must be from China.

Myself:………..(No Comment)

*****Thinking to myself.......I am Chinese.. it shouldn't be assumed that my first language is Chinese.......... Also, people of different ethnicities can be born any fucking where…..moron..

Nobody on this forum has a greater avatar than me, The Lizard Man

i don't know why male ver are better than the orginal female sung one. guys voices are just better????

Let's fight.

I TAKE OUT MY BANANA KATANA... ) this is not an euphemism for my dick (

wishing I had revealed all to your family and friends. in the end I was too nice. they stand by your side having no fuckign idea