zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

If this goes on I should talk to a higher force if I were you. Some teachers do not even realize their belittling behaviour toward students because they generally think they can get away with teacher humour.

It's the second day and my bio teacher constantly calls on me in class

Not to mention she makes fun of me for not having a Facebook. Why me.. Why?

force palm that hoe

i wanna see yuuki cover this in his gossip outfit

fuck it, I'm going to be honest, I'm cheating on The Prince with Tamer. With Tamer it's so hot, and I know getting everything he got instead of some scrapes Yuuki decides to throw me. also 180 darga is very close in greatness to CO but CO is better. The Princes have BTS whooped though and the Prince is better that any kpop vocals. 

Lycaon > tamer > yuuki = nancy

I had a crush on you but I was too scared to admit it. I didn't feel ready for a relationship. so I be-friended you.

same goes for several others... but now I think.. hey, I still like you.. but now we're more like strangers or acquaintances... I know I missed my chance. ps still crushing hard on you....

work. why must you be so unstable... 8am-12noon, no 8-4:30pm, no 9-5:30pm, no6-10pm, no 6-12:30am, no8:30-12:30, no 9-12, no 9-2, no.. switched to full 8 hour shift.. text message from work at ANY time of day .....12am.. 3am....6am... 11pm...oh I forgot...and no 3:30-12am.....or even 5:30-12am, or 7-12am....@_@ mind it changes for every day.... any day.. with days off being odd days or long stretches

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

well fuck you all!