zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The bladder is what is drained with the contents turned into diluted pee but it is still pee imo. I always found it weird to see that much liquid ejected. At first I thought women somehow had a reservoir of very special liquid tucked somewhere inside them with the only way to release it is to have someone perform very specific functions on them. 

Fantastic Supwerbowl final last night. Jesus christ it was good, and the ending was so fucking intense. I also like Katy Perry very much, but her pause show was godawful. Really pathetic to be quite honest.

The last play by Seahawks though. What the fuck what that? They have Lynch and they decide to throw? Dumbest shit I've ever seen in an american football game.

The last play by Seahawks though. What the fuck what that? They have Lynch and they decide to throw? Dumbest shit I've ever seen in an american football game.

This is probably going down in football history as the dumbest play ever. Seriously, they were literally on the one yard line!

This is probably going down in football history as the dumbest play ever. Seriously, they were literally on the one yard line!

Too many concussions to the head affecting the thought process?

That moment when somebody in front of you is small enough to not trigger the automatic doors and you end up halting your walk, waiting behind them for the door to open.

There are female japanese wrestling?! And the they aren't just super fit chicks with implants 0.0 how am I seeing this just now

I don't knooowwww. D:

customer: you're still young. when you reach my age you'll need to care about wrinkles and all.

*to myself: um...............I'm actually five or so years older than you lol.....

My 'friends' bailed on me a month prior to Kamijo's concert. I have no company and no place to sleep now, amazing. I've been trying since the announcement to hook up with some people to go there and stay the night in a ho(s)tel somewhere but I've had no success. Why can't people keep to their promises?

My 'friends' bailed on me a month prior to Kamijo's concert. I have no company and no place to sleep now, amazing. I've been trying since the announcement to hook up with some people to go there and stay the night in a ho(s)tel somewhere but I've had no success. Why can't people keep to their promises?

Oh :/ why did he cancelled?