zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

braces are gonna be the thing that drive me to killing myself i s2g. got em tightened yesterday and i have to put the elastics on in a super weird pattern. my face hurts. i can't do like 10 more months of this shit

3 hours ago, nekkichi said:

somewhere, tr*mbe is seething quietly right now

Speaking of which, check out the newest member...

lost my wallet and i wanna fucking die lmao :P

edit: chuuzetsu by kuroyume hit the spot and im gonna cancel death 4 tn \m/

Edited by emmny

On 2016-09-18 at 2:53 AM, Tokage said:

at least losing your wallet will help u relate more to kiyoharu rn

im FUCKING screaming. i found it...kiyoharu comparisons end there ok i probably have a bunch of illegitimate love children lying around somewhere so hey we have a bit more in common than just shoddy finances

urei by cardia is such an amazing song why did they have to flop :((

Deep, deep inside me there's a little sadist-like, jolly person wishing that the  current atmosphere in elections (presidential ones, duh) would trigger the most extensive series of HAPPENINGS ever...

Spoiler

1da.jpg

and no seriously, as much as the majority of humanity happens to live in the world of predictable events and cliches, I happen to favor "unexpected flavors" of life :)

Edited by Alroy

Ive used/been a part of sputnikmusic for years and have come to the conclusion that 95% of the users are in denial hipsters. The more ambiguous the artist the more popular they are. Once an artist blows up and releases a new album everyone hates them again even if the release is much better.  Can't stand it. I have more to say about why I hate that community but I don't want to rant anymore than I have.

Thankful for this community of sound-minded individuals where we can talk about music respectfully and agree to disagree. For the most part....:panic:

I'll leave this here because honestly this is probably the most captivating read that MH ever delivered, bravo my kawaiiest dearest

https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/profile/9957-kawaii_minpha/?status=17925&type=status

in case anyone missed it, II-nd part is some pure david lynch live action roleplay

Edited by nekkichi

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I'll leave this here because honestly this is probably the most captivating read that MH ever delivered, bravo my kawaiiest dearest

https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/profile/9957-kawaii_minpha/?status=17925&type=status

Confused-GIF.gif

100/10 best piece of literature of the year of All Time

Edited by midi:nette

You know, aside from Kanda and Jerry's horribly mismatched voices, and the lack of super dramatic, super manly voices going "Aren Woh-kaa!!"  every episode, the English dub of D.Gray-man isn't bad.

Edited by violetchain