zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

8 hours ago, Hakari said:

Ive used/been a part of sputnikmusic for years and have come to the conclusion that 95% of the users are in denial hipsters. The more ambiguous the artist the more popular they are. Once an artist blows up and releases a new album everyone hates them again even if the release is much better.  Can't stand it. I have more to say about why I hate that community but I don't want to rant anymore than I have.

Thankful for this community of sound-minded individuals where we can talk about music respectfully and agree to disagree. For the most part....:panic:

sputnik's wank is even worse than pitchfork (hating pitchfork is soooooo 2010 i know i know but i still love them LOLOLOL)

that said, my taste aligns with the lovely hipsters at sputnik too much to disagree with them. their herd mentality is pretty interesting...oh and their ongoing coverage of BOTDF keeps me off my antidepressants

Edited by emmny

also, i'd like to add kawaii minpha to the holy ranks of saishuu, herpes, tokage, nekkichi and I.

i hope my peers accept this proposal.

Edited by emmny

34 minutes ago, emmny said:

also, i'd like to add kawaii minpha to the holy ranks of saishuu, herpes, tokage, nekkichi and I.

i wanna to be added to your pants order holy mnnn sauce sausce sause yes

48 minutes ago, emmny said:

I welcome her

I just got the live DVDs of Kamijo's concerts. I can't stop laughing at how the video quality turns to shit once the camera get a shot of him and his heavily glittered coat LMAO 

Edited by JukaForever

11 hours ago, nekkichi said:

I'll leave this here because honestly this is probably the most captivating read that MH ever delivered, bravo my kawaiiest dearest

https://www.monochrome-heaven.com/profile/9957-kawaii_minpha/?status=17925&type=status

in case anyone missed it, II-nd part is some pure david lynch live action roleplay

._. Speechless... funny but speechless

8 hours ago, emmny said:

we'll never be kawaii enough to get on that level......

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, out of nowhere starting to masturbate in someone else's living room, or to just let it happen, turn around and fucking fart. Jesus. I wish that story was real.

22 minutes ago, Bear said:

I'm not sure what's more disturbing, out of nowhere starting to masturbate in someone else's living room, or to just let it happen, turn around and fucking fart. Jesus. I wish that story was real.

how do i explain it....

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

11 hours ago, MaikoMizu said:

^ Mass flag videos and get "points" for doing so? First YouTube censors content now this?! Is this a neighborhood watch or something?

Seems more like being an online hall monitor, tbh.

My- Fucking. God.

My home uni school truly lacks flexibility in decision-making when it comes to at least assessing the certain degree of empathy and understanding of student's genuine intentions.

That's not how you solve the brain drain problem, the land of frozen wastelands and dead-born startups.

Edited by Alroy

Beer, ginger beer and gin and tonic really does wonders when you're going out. A perfect mix of delicious tastes. It helps playing this song on repeat too. One of the best songs ever written.

that moment when ur sig is dead....................................... cant think of anything.