zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i just wasted 20 minutes stalking through ryuya's twitter photos for like the third time

I got a scratch on my glasses today at work... dang it. At least it was my glasses that got the kennel door to it and not my eye.

My boyfriend has become so lazy and has let his hygiene go...

He also has been drinking too much... He's intoxicated like 90% of the time.

Fucking hard to deal with. How do you tell your bf he's let himself go? lol

Just now, vanivani said:

Sometimes, the best you can do is cut him off. If he isn't willing to change, he might drag you down with him. However, if you want to tell him about it, then just be straightforward and direct. But be prepared for an argument/fight, just in case.

On September 11, 2016 at 8:00 PM, wildjokerleia said:

Sometimes, the best you can do is cut him off. If he isn't willing to change, he might drag you down with him. However, if you want to tell him about it, then just be straightforward and direct. But be prepared for an argument/fight, just in case.

。。。

Edited by vanivani

45 minutes ago, vanivani said:

I'd suggest you ignore @wildjokerleiaand have a talk with your boyfriend, because it looks like there's a chance he might be suffering from depression. Laziness, letting go of proper hygiene habits and constant drinking? Yeah.

On September 11, 2016 at 8:44 PM, saishuu said:

I'd suggest you ignore @wildjokerleiaand have a talk with your boyfriend, because it looks like there's a chance he might be suffering from depression. Laziness, letting go of proper hygiene habits and constant drinking? Yeah.

。。。

Edited by vanivani

18 hours ago, saishuu said:

I agree with Saishuu on speaking with him regardless. My advice may have been a little too harsh on the matter.

21 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I made three awesome mixtapes and I can't wait to share them with someone

*ahem*, If I may ask, has God already made engagements to share them with any particular individual(s)? If not, I would fervently request that I be among the selected to receive a quantity of one or more of aforementioned "awesome mixtapes"! I will of course gather and offer up a sacrifice of my own.

3 hours ago, ghost said:

*ahem*, If I may ask, has God already made engagements to share them with any particular individual(s)? If not, I would fervently request that I be among the selected to receive a quantity of one or more of aforementioned "awesome mixtapes"! I will of course gather and offer up a sacrifice of my own.

I made them with no particular individuals in mind. At least one of them I intended to share during a Trade-Off but I have no themes to fit with them. If you want to preview one then sure! I just need to figure out which one to give lol.

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

I made them with no particular individuals in mind. At least one of them I intended to share during a Trade-Off but I have no themes to fit with them. If you want to preview one then sure! I just need to figure out which one to give lol.

Awesome! I'm always down for a mixtape. 

oooo what's that, a week and a half into school and i'm already falling behind? great