zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

what dlc?

Dead or alive 5 last round... i literally spent so much money on dlc for this game it doesn't make sense ;___; probably why im broke all the damn time.. :/ 

people be like: looks dont matter, its all about music, but a simple modern song comes out with the crazy look omg soooooo good i love it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wanna shove almond butter up my *****

lube it up, for #2

Fucking God, while me and some friends were at a concert, some genius decided to break the window of the car and steal our bags...now we have to re-make all our documents ><"" fuuuuuuck

how tf is this not banned? this is how bitches get pregnant, dont matter your gender, that was hot

im 1 song into the diaura best album and MY EDGES ARE SNATCHED

edit: on track 4 and THIS IS HOW EVERY BEST ALBUM SHOULD BE. these remakes are religious

im 1 song into the diaura best album and MY EDGES ARE SNATCHED

edit: on track 4 and THIS IS HOW EVERY BEST ALBUM SHOULD BE. these remakes are religious

It would have been better if:

- It had rarez (melt, cult, Judgement demo, 自壊 prototype)

- They didn't remake the GENESIS tracks; the originals were better (they murdered 禁示録)

Other than that, all the re-recordings are fantastic!

Also, I don't get why SIRIUS is the only non-rerecorded track to get a remix (not that it isn't an amazing mix, the guitars are more present).

I'll talk more about the comp later, perhaps even do a review.

I listen to way too many genres of music... I honestly wish I knew more artists in certain genres though.

Example:

Before I had my whole 80s~early 90s pop rock hits listening period before VK, I was actually a "huge" electronic guy.

(quotes because I wouldn't really pay attention to artist names; I just had a ton of radio stations)

I would use Slacker or Pandora to listen to trance artists like Vincent De Moor, Moogwai, Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, etc. 

For electronic music in general, I would listen to everything other than UK Garage which I'm still not crazy about. 

Because I follow VK as a whole so closely (w/ news + releases), I feel like I don't have as strong a grasp on other genres.

Hence why I've made the effort to branch out my tastes into indie stuff, that I've come to really like.