zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Thank God I successfully removed all of that Malware. You don't know fear until you see all sorts of Russian search engines take over your browsers and when a bunch of fake anti-virus programs pop up. Tip to self; don't try to download cracks for software that is normally limited to 30 days.

Thank God I successfully removed all of that Malware. You don't know fear until you see all sorts of Russian search engines take over your browsers and when a bunch of fake anti-virus programs pop up. Tip to self; don't try to download cracks for software that is normally limited to 30 days.

This is why you never get the full version of Winrar

u know the hype is real when ur listening to the previews on repeat.....

lost soleil is gonna be soooooooooooo lit im ded

Ya, same here! I can't wait!

My copy arrives tomorrow!! :D :D :D

when the beat is too good, god dammit kpop why are you not on this atleast i can ignore the rapper

i laugh at most fangirl types as all my fangirling is mostly in irony but for deadman im literally a rabid animal

i read today that mako loved mono at some point and actually used 16.12 (one of my favs) as SE before they got on stage and i flipped balls like FUCK i love him so much i cant even think

I'm listening to TK's unravel and actually enjoying it. What the fuck is happening?

Your brain has gone to mush and it feels good man.

I think Lara Croft for PS4 is actually getting me away from Destiny, can this be true? lol please help me Lara.

I came back from my parents wonderful country estate a week back after about a month and a half of absence, and in the meantime it seems like someone either has moved in with a dog or an old resident decided to acquire one for Christmas or something. Now in the few days here I've happened to deduce the fucking thing hasn't been trained all that well because it is barking discernibly non-stop; it is barking when I go to bed and it happens to be just as jovially barking when I get up too - as a matter of fact it is barking right now at this very second as I'm writing this! IT HAS BEEN BARKING THE ENTIRE DURATION OF ME WRITING THIS POST 

I don't mind partying - not the least because I do it myself quite often to ungodly hours, just like I don't particularly mind the drunkard couple upstairs who start yelling and throwing their furniture almost every day like clockwork at 12 and the cigarette smoke and vagrants in the hallway I consider one of the perks of living cool on the edge, but I've drawn the line in the sand of my tolerance at haughty animals who keep a racket. The kind of a person by the way that keeps what sounds like a decently sized dog in an apartment of a measly 30 square or less ( if this god forbid comes from the apartment I'm thinking of, it's even smaller than my tiny place where I honestly couldn't even keep a family of hamsters with a good conscience ) really deserves to fall on their arse in the snow and freeze to death while waiting for help. The dog is still barking and if this goes on I should give an anonymous tip to a shelter or some shit to come pick it up or at least harangue whoever owns it

sometime i feel like i should give up and become fat. not feeling the workout today, so i gave up, and now im making donuts.