zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I just think Hyuna could marry me now!

nahhh she is to hot. She should just contiune her reign as Queen, and the Baddest Bitch.

Jesus motherfucking Christ in fucking heaven, I know why I quit my actual job with end of january 2016. That I'm quitting means they have to fucking give me all what is left of my vacation + free time in change for all the extra shifts I had to and have to do till the end including the 1,5 hours today. Means I'm done with that assholes within the 2nd weak of next month, at least that's the theory of it... 

And now that lazy bitch of office manager tells me that she can't decide by her own if I really can take my left days of vacation and so on because we are not enough people and my one befriended co-worker is ill / have to face a death in the family. The boss has to decide, the boss that will be back in beginning of fucking january. Are you fucking kidding me? They know they have to give me my fucking spare time or they'll have to pay me off every fucking minute of it. Hey, I can really need the extra money, but it sucks that my ideas for my spare time are fucked now once again.

It's funny that's really always me when it's about to cancel vacation plans of us employees, every fucking time! And why? Because they don't want to pay for more employees even if the office makes way enough money to pay for more people... And know I have to be grateful when I know just some days before my vacation starts if I really can go into vacation. Or in other words: I can't make plans and will waste me time at home, motherfuckers!

I know this industry is famous for not giving a single fuck about the private life of its employees especialy of the private life of the assistants, but for god's sake my office is know as THE übershithole.  Don't wonder if your employees are quitting when you know you pay less than they're worth and treat them like souless shit while there are enough other offices looking for assistants.

God, I'm so fucking thankful for having an new job and be out of this shithole soon!

I can handle her fire, I'm also know as Hothiko

no I mean she's too hot to be messing with anyone.

+1 because I lived thru it. Idiots don't understand.

Wait a minute now. Are you saying that other people are idiots becaue they enjoy the company of alcohol?

but there is very sweet alcohol too if people say that they do not like. that is tasty. i understand why people like alcohol even when it tastes bad but i don't understand why people like bitter taste things. and that don't even make you drunk

I don't know weather it was good to miss the last Motörhead concert here last month so I didn't have to see Lemmy fighting with health or weather it sucks cause I'll never get the chance again...

when you know atleast 5 of the cast on a tv show -- this is going to be good.

Eliza_smirk.png

I want to be as evil and fab as Eliza in the coming year.