zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

Am I the only one who is allergic to typical tumblr speak? Something like:

“Umm, excuse me? Can u not??? You are literally offending me right now, omg, I can't believe this????? You are literally shit???”

I am sorry, but writing like that makes me angry and puts me off, because it sounds extremely passive aggressive, spiteful and rude. I also always read it in my head with a really conceiting voice. Also the overexeggareted use of question marks and hyperboles is an eysore. And I am saying that as someone who is terrible at writing (especially in English)

I rather prefer people wriiting in 4chan speak or reading through stupid youtube comments.

“Umm, excuse me? Can u not??? You are literally offending me right now, omg, I can't believe this????? You are literally shit???”

I am sorry, but writing like that makes me angry and puts me off, because it sounds extremely passive aggressive, spiteful and rude. I also always read it in my head with a really conceiting voice. Also the overexeggareted use of question marks and hyperboles is an eysore. And I am saying that as someone who is terrible at writing (especially in English)

I rather prefer people wriiting in 4chan speak or reading through stupid youtube comments.

This, and any other usage of slang, 'AAVE', or any other basic internet lingo. Tumblr is especially good at commenting in very spiteful and undermining voices, and this is probably why I never bother to initiate any conversation on there. I personally cannot quite understand why it is necessary to speak in an endless variety of abbrevations and terms that would usually never occur when someone was to speak to you normally, face-to-face. I view it as lazy, perhaps even less educated or indicating that someone has grown up in an unfortunate neighbourhood or family, and I believe people aren't quite interested in what you have to say when they keep slinging these 'joke-like' profanities toward you. The worst thing might be when they cannot bother to use proper grammar and punctuation and you have to figure out for yourself what they are saying.

Honestly, when I catch myself swearing online or using any form of language that hasn't been taught to me at school, I am just deeply ashamed of myself and want to disappear.

This, and any other usage of slang, 'AAVE', or any other basic internet lingo. Tumblr is especially good at commenting in very spiteful and undermining voices, and this is probably why I never bother to initiate any conversation on there. I personally cannot quite understand why it is necessary to speak in an endless variety of abbrevations and terms that would usually never occur when someone was to speak to you normally, face-to-face. I view it as lazy, perhaps even less educated or indicating that someone has grown up in an unfortunate neighbourhood or family, and I believe people aren't quite interested in what you have to say when they keep slinging these 'joke-like' profanities toward you. The worst thing might be when they cannot bother to use proper grammar and punctuation and you have to figure out for yourself what they are saying.

Honestly, when I catch myself swearing online or using any form of language that hasn't been taught to me at school, I am just deeply ashamed of myself and want to disappear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code-switching

i admit it, hearing nicki has made me more of a bitch. that confidence though

as much as i agree with the overwhelming passive agressiveness and excessive confrontational debacles that tumblr's harvested as the pinnacle of mob mentality... saying you wouldn't use any form of language you weren't taught in school is pretty condescending lol. as if academia defined language was actually all there is to the genuine phenomena of language.

i personally use excessive question marks to sound purposely silly. whenever i speak in any other way that doesn't sound formal or eloquent, it's a conscious effort to adapt to the pertinent code; as when approaching new people, a softer speech pattern and simple word usage allow for a most relaxed interaction. as zeus' link provides, code switching.

You're not the only one. Sometimes i really wish they would quit every time they said they are done with something.

literally feeling so uninspired lately

and the only time i've been out the house i drunk WAAAYYY too much and passed out super early on and apparently threw up in many places > <

now it's 5am and my dad and i are gonna go up mnt snowdon for the lulz bc he wants to start walking

honestly i can feel it all going downhill even more when uni starts lol £9000 a year for fucking what?

this bitch is killing this dark demon look. demons are hot

I'm back home, I forgot my credit card at the toll like a cunt, I hate myself. I made opposition on it immediately, but now I'm without credit card for - I hope - not too long.
And, like it  wasn't enough, my nishutari's are at the post office, waiting for me to PAY CUSTOM FEES I'M SO DONE ToT

MOOD: :wan-14:

I hope you monochromiums are fine. Happy to be back btw :lovely:

The GazettE have proven they can write chugga-chugga music. 

Wow. Such E-string. Much repetitive.

DOGMA = Chug Fest 2015 

6 concerts till end of the year, for 5 of them tickets are aviable. That's gonna be expensive, but fuck it!

Who needs food if you can have music (thou I want to lose weight). Maybe I'm gonna wear my battle jacket again, hmm. :/

@ppl dissin tumblr speak here:

U w U friendly reminder to u sweatys that ur judgement is LITERALLY based on internalized oppression and racism tbh, educate youreselve's

The GazettE have proven they can write chugga-chugga music. 

Wow. Such E-string. Much repetitive.

*A-string

I'd been more convinced if they did all in E though.

I see you the gazette, tryna step cho game up. Ruki finally deciding to do some im gonna say ok harsh, doing some metalcore okay okay. Bitches was like we aint gonna get any shade for this album haha.

a good thing i want: for someone to draw an absurdly photorealistic picture of my avatar so i can take it along to job interviews and/or funerals and/or parties

Job interview next week, maybe I can quit my actual job and don't have to stand this soulless, worthless cunt anymore! I can't get why the boss isn't wondering that the assistants always quit after a short time in a branche where people normally try to stay long. On the other hand he's an asshole like my office chief.

a good thing i want: for someone to draw an absurdly photorealistic picture of my avatar so i can take it along to job interviews and/or funerals and/or parties

Is that a penis with sunglasses on?