zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i think im gonna try and play resident evil code Veronica x(not even joking that game scares the shit out of me xD but i love it lmao)

but i think i suck cause im always getting wounded by stupid zombies -__-

Is it just me or do the mods just really hate me? jfc smh....

Don't worry, I feel the same way about myself around here.

The mods don't hate anyone. If you two feel this way, then you should ask yourselves, "have I done anything that might have gone against the forum rules & regulations? Have I done anything that might have disrupted the general etiquette of the forum?".

Even if you can answer "yes" to any of those questions, then rest assured that any actions taken by the staff are not personal, and thus should not be taken personally.

I agree, but being warned for having a big signature is....kinda dumb, really. I honestly don't understand why that's such a big deal. All it takes is just 0.5 more milliseconds of scrolling to get past it, and that's it. Just like scrolling thru someone's long post, or reading thru an article. Then again, they're not my rules, so I have to stand by them anyway.

I agree, but being warned for having a big signature is....kinda dumb, really. I honestly don't understand why that's such a big deal. All it takes is just 0.5 more milliseconds of scrolling to get past it, and that's it. Just like scrolling thru someone's long post, or reading thru an article. Then again, they're not my rules, so I have to stand by them anyway.

a. You weren't warned. You were sent a nicely worded PM asking you to change it.

b. It may not aggravate you, but there are 7000 other users on here as well. Considering that at the time of this post 24 people liked the post for this update after more than one person voiced complaints for extra large signatures, and I can assure you that there are plenty of people on here that it does aggravate. So in the spirit of keeping MH a welcome place for all, I have to approach people after a while and inform them to make their signature smaller. You think it's annoying for you? Try being me.

Now if I were a gigantic asshole I could have demoted your privileges and put a picture of a Teletubby into your signature that you couldn't change without prior warning. But I didn't do that, did I?

I've been warned twice, actually. It's just that I didn't even intend to have an "annoying" signature, nor did I have any idea that there was a size limit. I just like to be fancy and overdecorate myself at times xD

I know that my first big sig gave offense, as gifs are much slower to load especially when there's a lot (I know, I have a Tumblr xD). I'm sorry I supposedly offended anyone with my last big sig, I just still don't understand what the big deal is; I just had a big signature, nothing really offending or anything, nor were there any multitudes of gifs. There are plenty of other people with big sigs, but aren't getting shit for that. :/ sorry again.

I'll make my way around to those with large signatures in due time (aka when I spot them). You'll also never know if I contacted people and told them to change their signature, because you don't know how many people I contacted before you with the same message. I try to be discreet because public humiliation isn't necessary for something that can be resolved so easily.

It wasn't just you. There were a few others who I approached and one whose signature I replaced with a Teletubby. You got off light in comparison.

I've been warned twice, actually. It's just that I didn't even intend to have an "annoying" signature, nor did I have any idea that there was a size limit. I just like to be fancy and overdecorate myself at times xD

I know that my first big sig gave offense, as gifs are much slower to load especially when there's a lot (I know, I have a Tumblr xD). I'm sorry I supposedly offended anyone with my last big sig, I just still don't understand what the big deal is; I just had a big signature, nothing really offending or anything, nor were there any multitudes of gifs. There are plenty of other people with big sigs, but aren't getting shit for that. :/ sorry again.

I can assure you, that no one has any bad feelings towards you. No one is offended, no one is holding any grudges and there's absolutely nothing personal in this. It's the long signatures that are annoying, not the people behind them. :) I really hope to see you around after this too, and hope you won't stop participating in this forum. You couldn't have known that people aren't fond of long signatures (seriously your signature couldn't fit on my 15 inch laptop screen :D). But it's all over now, and I hope you won't abandon us because of this!

I got humiliated by a mod because of sharing feelings. Makes me want to completely remove the emotional side of myself and not speak of it publicly ever again.

I got humiliated by a mod because of sharing feelings. Makes me want to completely remove the emotional side of myself and not speak of it publicly ever again.

How abouts you and me team up and take down the mods together. We can rename this place biorocket-heaven and share all the feelings we want without their tyrannical reign.

You weren't "humiliated" because you showed feelings, you were addressed because you were using unrelated arguments that were far removed from the original discussion in the thread and then got upset when people didn't agree with you. If you want to share feelings on the internet then that's fine with me (it's none of my business), but don't do it where it has no place, especially in discussions about sharing music. Don't forget that this website isn't your personal diary where you can write everything you want wherever on the board.