zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

So many albums I must give a listen to, too many albums I keep re-listening to instead and a load of hours I waste finding more to listen to. Dx (Worst person at time management, skill = 0)

need to recalculate some ppl

FUCKING PERIOD WHY DID YOU COME!! -______-

OMG ME TOO!! lmao

lol mine will probably start today, our periods are almost synchronized XD

Speaking as a guy - I find it mildly arousing.

You find WHAT arousing? XD

Speaking of: I just watched TV for two hours and cried the whole time. Apparently there's nothing more emotional than Dragon's Dent and Master chef Australia...

I might be late but since it's today.. o.o I know that being around the same girls can mean we'd synchronize when our periods start.. at least I was told that (I am VERY gullible). But this is super weird and slightly cool for some reason might I just add. Also weird that I'm actually talking about such a thing. O.O I'm just an awkward potato.

I just take birthcontrol, always. I only have my menstruation once a year when it breaks through my birthcontrol. Also, don't listen to anyone saying that it's bad when you keep taking them, because it isn't. It's just different how everybody's body responds to it. For me it doesn't have any effect.

I just take birthcontrol, always. I only have my menstruation once a year when it breaks through my birthcontrol. Also, don't listen to anyone saying that it's bad when you keep taking them, because it isn't. It's just different how everybody's body responds to it. For me it doesn't have any effect.

That sounds so awesome.  Unfortunately for me, my body hates ALL birth control.  Yes every single one of them. *sighs*

the only kpop group that would fit so far for "popular for sexy moves"  is apink. they're just dumb. nonono shut up