zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

The thought of having cancer in your family and knowing that sooner or later it might hit you because it's been in every generation before you is freaking scary. Here's one more reason to stop puttling things off.

No wonder Good Morning America never got anywhere as an emo band. This sounds just like an angsty teenager I saw busking outside the mall this summer. 

i know what my status is gonna say when shadow comes out

i wish ppl wouldn't refer to things all together. like the hot vk-ers don't look like drag! not all bands suck!

nevermind i take it back. i'll come up with something else to call Lycaon

Edited by blackdoll

the fuck happened? my hot senses are not working. noooooooooooooo

watching netflix and doing a work out on the same screen is kinda messy.. but i dont have time anymore...

^ nothing wrong with that dude... I myself regress back into doujin music twice a year respectively summer and winter comiket time XD

I know....

But i know some people HATE that kind of music & some people dont even see it as a proper genre but I love it, Especially when they come up with something similar to bloodstain child but much much heavier with more electro fills/beats/samples, all that + vocaloid or proper autotune vocals makes for such an amazing mix, cuz i love Artema & fear and loathing. BUT THERES SO MUCH TOUHOU I HAVE TO LISTEN TO D:

I do break away from the metal side of it and go full on electro. I love it yet i feel ashamed listening to it but at the same time its very legit.

I'm in 2 new scenes and enjoying then bamm Lycaon interview, now i'm like i need those new releases right now. *bits lips and moans*