zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

I keep finding dog hair in my make up items (even those sealed for hygiene reasons) so I've pretty much gotten used to thinking like "oops there's a dog hair getting into my eye, better get that shit off". Dog hair is an universal thing that just gets everywhere. It's in your food, make up, eye, mouth, bed, dishes, food again and most of all; there's more of it on you than on the dog.

I'm thinking about writing a novella but don't know where to begin or if I am good enough :\

i think you should give it a go, see what happens.

People who expect you to do a thing without them even hinting at how to do said thing... Or what to do... If I have no idea where the problem lies, I can't help you out!

who runs this mother fucker? LYCAON! :shoot: OTHERS :kill:

So I edited two artist pages on Last.FM today~ feels like I'm on Visual Kei Encyclopedia again, yet this is more easier to work with. ^^

I just have a habit of editing artist's pages, it makes me feel so enlightened cuz I gotta do research on them in order to get this information, and I like that. I feel so smart~

Wow. Not only did they make an idol group called "Chubbiness" that appears to have very few actually chubby women in it (How are the ones in light green and purple even remotely chubby?), they made a video that shows them eating constantly and has one of the girls literally eating her own "tears".

HYUNA is not bad

From the pace some people post in this topic I'm starting to think this thread should go to Toasted Waffles with no message increase value.

Get a twitter, you twats.

i DO have a twitter and TWO that was uncalled for.. -__-

^ But I do have a twatter! D:

Also, isn't this called random thoughts thread? As a certain someone clearly pointed out a few posts earlier?

I sense some butthurt.

i DO have a twitter and TWO that was uncalled for.. -__-

1. What would I be butthurt about?

2. What was uncalled for? 

I didn't say anyone should stop posting here. I just said that this should be moved to toasted waffles. How's that wrong, babes? Because you want your daily 6-or-more random thoughts to be read by everyone? 

Also, I understand you wanna post random thoughts every now and then and it's so random or funny or whatever that you want people to know about it, but it doesn't fit any other topic (including bad topics, please, if you must post how amazing some band members/bands are, go to their respective topics. That's not random, that's CLEARLY band talk). BUT, if you start having 3+ random thoughts a day and most of them are about the same stuff, that's not having some random thoughts anymore. That's what I would call SPAMMING, my loves.

There's also a button under your posts. This special button reads "Edit". I still don't get why you're not using that instead of posting stuff about same things over and over again. 

And based on the likes that I got for my post, I'm not the only one slightly annoyed by this. See, I said "slightly". That's what I mean. 

^ Trust me, hunty, I use the Edit button, like, ALL THE TIME. You don't have to remind me.

Isn't being "random" the same thing as "spamming"? Cuz this is obviously a spam thread. Geez, chill homegurl. It's just a thread.

People on this site really need to learn how to chill.

Don't make the mod police come here! xD

tbqh this topic probably should be moved to the Toasted Waffles subforum simply because this is the General Discussion subforum... that's right discussion, but really there isn't any discussion going on here it's just random banter as the title of the thread suggests. I don;'t really think it should count towards your post count either considering most people just come here and type a lot of nothing significant. But this isn't really something for me to decide alone so if other mods or admins voice their opinion on the subject then maybe something will happen.

tbqh this topic probably should be moved to the Toasted Waffles subforum simply because this is the General Discussion subforum... that's right discussion, but really there isn't any discussion going on here it's just random banter as the title of the thread suggests. I don;'t really think it should count towards your post count either considering most people just come here and type a lot of nothing significant. But this isn't really something for me to decide alone so if other mods or admins voice their opinion on the subject then maybe something will happen.

whyyyyyyyyy :( but wouldnt you have to move others too like "bad day because" "what did you learn today." cant it just stay the same

whyyyyyyyyy :( but wouldnt you have to move others too like "bad day because" "what did you learn today." cant it just stay the same

no because those actually have a topic aim while this one does not. both of those are about either why you had a bad day or what you learned today. This has no focus so therefore can't be considered a discussion topic.

no because those actually have a topic aim while this one does not. both of those are about either why you had a bad day or what you learned today. This has no focus so therefore can't be considered a discussion topic.

i guess. to me they are like this one. click on topic, post, read maybe, then leave.  chances of chat same here. but i only glanced at them so i could be wrong.