zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

You know what fuck this shit I'm gonna get super skinny and change my fucking look I'm done with people and there shit always wanna be annoying and bitchy go fuck yourself and by done I really mean I'm done with people. Music will only be my friend....

(okay I'll only talk too people I care about.)

I could totally slit my throat right, how can i be so fucking stupid!

yuuki as a blood splated nurse tho, best cos play for me or wait is he making fun of old school? haha

I usually love Yuuki in his awesome outfits but.. was this supposed to make me fangirl? I saw many girls

in nurse costumes or cosplayed (& I thought it looks good if not even gorgeous) but this is too much I feel irritated-angry because he looks waay to good in it? I never thought I'd get jealous over a guy!

Yessss i get another chance wooooooo, hopfully it goes smoothly and i don't fuck it up.

I usually love Yuuki in his awesome outfits but.. was this supposed to make me fangirl? I saw many girls

in nurse costumes or cosplayed (& I thought it looks good if not even gorgeous) but this is too much I feel irritated-angry because he looks waay to good in it? I never thought I'd get jealous over a guy!

isn't that a good thing, you want him looking ugly or bad like the devil one? but yeah it was hot

well i give up. back to Lycaon only :wan-37:

Need to train myself in taking breaks from spending so much time on the computer due to constant headaches and migraines ouchy >< And probably turn down the 100% speakers when playing music..

It's weird being a Filipino-white mutt. While I grew up with an "Asian" set of ideals, lifestyle, family, friends, food, etc., I still feel like an outsider due to my appearance and social relations.

If I don't shave or have a bit of scruff I'm Pakistani or somewhere from the Middle East, shaved I get either Spanish (not a bad guess) or some random SEA country (even better guess). 
When I've explained to some of my acquaintances in the past about my interests, they're confused why I'm "obsessed" or "so interested" with Japanese culture as a Filipino (typically they

have no idea what a "Filipino" is to which they judge by my appearance). While I find race should have no limitations on cultural interests, and ignorance (in a non-negative sense) is unavoidable

and should be taken into consideration, it's weird explaining something that came so natural to me growing up. On the flip-side, other than my childhood  I've also never been in an Asian bubble. (simply out of demographics)

As a college student I chill with my southern white friends, and in no way have I even been treated as the token Asian-guy because I'm just Dan to them (reason why I'm close friends with them).

While it's been fun, it's difficult that I can't really talk to people about what I'm most passionate about which is why I'm really glad this community exists since everyone converses about this type of stuff
like something out of an everyday conversation without a need for "reasoning".  It's still a bit lonely sometimes though :P...

WoW yuuki looks so pretty in his new photos "big sun glasses, big" awwwwwwwwwww. not going to lie he reminds me of yahio

i wanna say something but then its like i'm supporting what ppl say which i don't entirely. lets say I'm mad a band for not being as sweet as __________________

Nowadays, friendships are so fake. I work my damn ass off to establish conversation with other people and what do I receive in return? Nothing at all. 

One-worded responses, getting ignored, why am I even trying to be friends with anyone anymore? Everyone always tells me not to expect so much, but doesn't that mean that people simply indirectly say that they don't have a shit to offer? Why is everyone so lazy, social media has made everyone lazy and it pisses me off because no one knows how to actually communicate like a human being at all. 

All of my 'friendships' are one-sided. I give my all; I try to be sympathetic, interested in what another has to say, yet whenever I do my story I get it backfired at me like I am some piece of wall.