zombie8mylunch

random thoughts thread

i ready for winter and summer break not feeling this

checked back in the chat and i knew my name was going to come up.

Cause you famous.

as the towns's local koko

I miss using my actual computer. :( I hope I can get the hard drive fixed ASAP. Having to use the Internet on my iPhone is starting to get really fucking annoying. I can't even see the new MH banner (that I didn't even know about until yesterday) lol.

So apparently I am not a 'good friend' if I am jealous of someone being in Tokyo, or going to Japan at least two times a year for a period of a month or longer.

I was just making a random comment about my day to someone and suddenly they all go like, 'I AM IN TOKYO RIGHT NOW, I AM IN TOKYO RIGHT NOW ISN'T THAT GREAT LOL'.  I politely told her not to mention it too much to me as I am quick to grow jealous, and I cannot quite save up any money because I am not hired for a normal job (regarding my Asperger Syndrome, employers are discriminating mental conditions here like hell), and she told me, 'Well you could just be a good friend and be happy for me'. I didn't speak to her since and this has been about two and a half weeks ago, maybe even three.

Today she posts on Twitter:

"Funny how so many of my 'friends' are so jealous about me being in Japan they don't want me to even mention it in a conversation."

"And then I see them struggling to find CDs I just saw in a shop for like 200¥... Well I would lovingly get things like that for you."

"If you actually managed to be nice lol."

Why are people so unnecessarily mean and rude over something that has been said half a month ago, isn't even a discussion anymore or whatever? Her passive aggressiveness is bothering the hell out of me but I know I shouldn't give in because I'll just be giving her her way again.

Their singer's awkward emo clothes and hair irritate the hell out of me in all of their videos, but what a voice.

I guess that's why I can deal with this one - he's wearing costumes for most of it.

finally going to get some full on black tongue action, pun intended

I googled 'black tongue' on images, and omg.  Don't.  xD

Such bravery! Thank you for not inserting a pic or description. xD Puns can be too scary..

Such bravery! Thank you for not inserting a pic or description. xD Puns can be too scary..

Eventually I found out that blackdoll was talking about a band so it's all good lol.  And you're welcome haha.

Eventually I found out that blackdoll was talking about a band so it's all good lol.  And you're welcome haha.

Clearly took it the wrong way lol, clever blackdoll. Thanks for clearing that up, I'm super gullible.

Random but, today is my first day of getting a detention. College treating us like kids, never been this annoyed lol.

Clearly took it the wrong way lol, clever blackdoll. Thanks for clearing that up, I'm super gullible.

Random but, today is my first day of getting a detention. College treating us like kids, never been this annoyed lol.

They give detention in College? o.0  Why?

They give detention in College? o.0  Why?

The one I go to is part of a school and they're getting strict on attendance and at this time it just so happens to be the time where I'm being late for six form a lot now lol. They're even thinking of making us wear an actual uniform -.-

The one I go to is part of a school and they're getting strict on attendance and at this time it just so happens to be the time where I'm being late for six form a lot now lol. They're even thinking of making us wear an actual uniform -.-

Wow that's crazy. I would fail at that so bad.  Me and school don't work lol.

Wow that's crazy. I would fail at that so bad.  Me and school don't work lol.

I know! They must think not many students would want to stay on since they're being this strict when it's supposed to be a college. Haha, I'm not the only one failing, it's mainly us sixth formers being late, bigger numbers than the school's students lol. I have only one friend who prefers being in school then anywhere else. Those few special students are so rare ehe.

Edit - By the way, I've been replying on mobile and only now have the home computer. Just wanted to say, I can now see your avatar is a GIF and I just had to laugh. xD So cute.